    buttons to each open tab, instead of the single close button at the far
    right of the tab bar.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/785/
    History Fan, May 20, 2006

  2. History Fan

    Jim Scott Guest

    On Sat, 20 May 2006 14:20:05 -0400, History Fan wrote:

    > I've found this to be a useful extension for Firefox. It adds close
    > buttons to each open tab, instead of the single close button at the far
    > right of the tab bar.
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/785/

    Wheel click does the same if you have a wheel-mouse
    --
    Jim
    Tyneside UK
    Jim Scott, May 20, 2006

  3. History Fan

    Bishoop Guest

    "Jim Scott" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 20 May 2006 14:20:05 -0400, History Fan wrote:
    >
    >> I've found this to be a useful extension for Firefox. It adds
    >> close
    >> buttons to each open tab, instead of the single close button at the far
    >> right of the tab bar.
    >> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/785/

    > Wheel click does the same if you have a wheel-mouse
    > --
    > Jim
    > Tyneside UK
    > http://www.jimscot.plus.com

    Wheel click on mine turns on the magnifier....
    Bishoop, May 21, 2006
  4. History Fan

    Jim Scott Guest

    On Sat, 20 May 2006 19:25:03 -0400, Bishoop wrote:

    > "Jim Scott" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 20 May 2006 14:20:05 -0400, History Fan wrote:
    >>
    >>> I've found this to be a useful extension for Firefox. It adds
    >>> close
    >>> buttons to each open tab, instead of the single close button at the far
    >>> right of the tab bar.
    >>> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/785/

    >> Wheel click does the same if you have a wheel-mouse
    >> --
    >> Jim
    >> Tyneside UK
    >> http://www.jimscot.plus.com

    > Wheel click on mine turns on the magnifier....

    Sorry I forgot I have the Tabrowser Preferences extension
    --
    Jim
    Tyneside UK
    Jim Scott, May 21, 2006
  5. History Fan

    Doug G Guest

    History Fan wrote:
    > I've found this to be a useful extension for Firefox. It adds close
    > buttons to each open tab, instead of the single close button at the far
    > right of the tab bar.
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/785/

    I use tab_x-0.9.2 with Firefox 1.5.0.3 and an older version of it with
    Seamonkey 1.0.1.
    Doug G, May 21, 2006
  6. History Fan

    Guest

    In <e39f5$446f5dd9$48311160$>, on 05/20/06
    at 02:20 PM, "History Fan" <> said:

    > I've found this to be a useful extension for Firefox. It adds
    >close buttons to each open tab, instead of the single close button at
    >the far right of the tab bar.
    >https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/785/

    Ctrl-F4 closes a tab, as well.

    Alan

    Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21

    , May 23, 2006