    settle for a lesser one and now i cant get it to a room accross the hall. the
    icon is still there and shows a great signal. but i click on it and it takes
    forever to try and connect and doesnt. why is this and can i fix it?
    =?Utf-8?B?dGhlc29jY2Vyb25lNw==?=, Jun 28, 2006

  2. "thesoccerone7" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > when i first got my laptop, i had a connection that was very high. now its
    > been about 2 weeks and now i cannot connect to that connection. i have to
    > settle for a lesser one and now i cant get it to a room accross the hall.
    > the
    > icon is still there and shows a great signal. but i click on it and it
    > takes
    > forever to try and connect and doesnt. why is this and can i fix it?

    Just at a guess, the wireless connections you are making aren't owned by you
    and weren't supposed to be for your use, right? If that is right, someone
    with the high connection stopped you getting on is all.
    Diamontina Cocktail, Jun 28, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dGhlc29jY2Vyb25lNw==?=

    Guest

    On 28-Jun-2006, "Diamontina Cocktail" <> wrote:

    > Just at a guess, the wireless connections you are making aren't owned by you
    > and weren't supposed to be for your use, right? If that is right, someone
    > with the high connection stopped you getting on is all.

    Then Netstumbler should reveal what going on around him.
    It's on some UK magazine DVD issue cover disks, or as a
    free download.
    , Jun 28, 2006