    70-293: Syngress publisher (pdf)
    70-294: Syngress publisher (pdf)
    contact for more info, pls.

    splash, Feb 4, 2005

  2. splash

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "splash" <> say in news:181001c50ae7
    $0b4ce8c0$:

    > Passed MCSE and wanna sell used ebooks to cover test fees.
    > 70-270: MS Press self-paced (chm)
    > 70-228: MS Press self-paced (chm)
    > 70-284: MS Press self-paced (pdf)
    > 70-297: MS Press self-paced (pdf)
    > 70-290: Syngress publisher (pdf)
    > 70-291: Syngress publisher (pdf)
    > 70-293: Syngress publisher (pdf)
    > 70-294: Syngress publisher (pdf)
    > contact for more info, pls.

    ya know I'm thinkin that's both immoral and illegal, but posting it here
    is just plain dumb -

    <scarface>
    say hello to a little swen
    </scareface>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Feb 4, 2005

  3. why not sell both kidneys? That way you'll have enough for a beer or
    two as well!

    On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:26:29 -0800, "splash" <>
    wrote:

    >Passed MCSE and wanna sell used ebooks to cover test fees.
    >70-270: MS Press self-paced (chm)
    >70-228: MS Press self-paced (chm)
    >70-284: MS Press self-paced (pdf)
    >70-297: MS Press self-paced (pdf)
    >70-290: Syngress publisher (pdf)
    >70-291: Syngress publisher (pdf)
    >70-293: Syngress publisher (pdf)
    >70-294: Syngress publisher (pdf)
    >contact for more info, pls.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 4, 2005
  4. splash

    Lost Angel Guest

    thanks

    Lost Angel, Feb 5, 2005
  5. splash

    kDog Guest

    Oh, okay! Here's my credit card number...

    WHAT-A-DUMBASS-U-R
    Expiration Date: Never

    And if you could just put the files on your web site so
    everyone on the planet can download this copyrighted
    material for free, that'd be greeeaaaaaattttt...

    kDog

    kDog, Feb 6, 2005
  6. splash

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kDog" <> say in

    > Oh, okay! Here's my credit card number...
    >
    > WHAT-A-DUMBASS-U-R
    > Expiration Date: Never
    >
    > And if you could just put the files on your web site so
    > everyone on the planet can download this copyrighted
    > material for free, that'd be greeeaaaaaattttt...
    >
    > kDog

    nice...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Just because I don't care doesn't meant I don't understand.

    Neil, Feb 7, 2005