    Vista 70-620

    If anyone is interested please let me know.

    Many thanks.
    ANDROS, Nov 3, 2009

  2. Andros where are you shipping them from? In most cases the shipping cost
    would render any saving minimal if any.

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Nov 3, 2009

  3. ANDROS

    ANDROS Guest

    Hi Mitch et all

    Yep, I take your point. I'm currently based in Australia where cheap I.T
    books are hard to come by.. no Amazon etc.

    ANDROS, Nov 3, 2009
  4. Andros let me know what you have to sell.
    Send me a list to :

    Patrick.O.Ige, Jan 28, 2010
  5. Andros i need u to send me the list to
    I reside in Australia too.
    Tha

    Patrick.O.Ige, Jan 28, 2010