    julius Guest

    i bought a desktop .its hewert packard and it has windows xp pro but it is
    password protected . i cant get it to start.. please help me..

    julius, May 28, 2008

  2. As far as I can tell, you will have to ask the person you bought the machine
    from, how to proceed. The only other option is to re-install the OS from
    scratch and set your own password.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 28, 2008

  3. In addition to what Tony says, keep in mind that this is not a XP newsgroup.
    It is for users of all kinds of 64bit Windows. You might also want to ask
    in the microsoft.public.windowsxp.general newsgroup.

    Colin Barnhorst, May 29, 2008