    to deal with the principal buyer directly.

    Serious Sellers Only. Email me your list
    Thank you!
    USEDCISCO.COM, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Re: USED CISCO AND NETWORKING GEAR SPAM

    No thanks... we don't support spammers like you! Most NG charters disallow
    spam but it's not mentioned in the charter for this NG as it was founded
    before spammers like you existed. Please read the except from
    alt.certification.cisco and apply it here...

    Advertising policy: SPAM will not be tolerated, accepted or
    encouraged.The use of proper Netiquette will be expected from all
    posters. Crossposting should be limited to and from relevant
    newsgroups only. Commercial posting will not be considered
    acceptable, unless in response to a specific question.

    This newsgroup will be unmoderated and self-policed by the regulars.
    Any use deemed appropriate by those using the newsgroup will be
    acceptable.

    NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH SPAMMERS AS THAT SHOWS THEM THAT SPAM MAKES MONEY AND
    THEY WILL INCREASE THEIR SPAMMING! ONLY BY SHOWING HOW WE DISLIKE THEIR
    BEHAVIOR AND WE WILL NOT SO BUSINESS WITH THEM CAN WE STOP SPAM ONCE AND FOR
    ALL!

    JR
    --
    Johnny Routin