Used Book and preparation materials for 70-316 (as well as other M

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?SmF5?=, Dec 19, 2005.

  1. Hi All:
    To those who passed the 70-316 exam - congratulations. Now, are you planning
    to sell your books and other exam materials?

    I am planning to take 70-316, 70-315, 70-320, 70-340 and 70-300 in the same
    exact order. I am interested in buying the most popular books (Kilani's book,
    Wrox book etc and any other exam cram materials and other valuable resources)

    While searching Amazon, I saw that I could buy used books from Amazon
    marketplace sellers. So before buying from there, I thought I would just try
    to buy from somebody from here directly.

    If you are ready to sell your material, please send me an email at jay_1970a
    AT yahoo.com, describing the book and title (with year please), condition of
    the book - (please mention if you already circled all the correct answers for
    the sample tests - in which case I cannot buy them), and the price you are
    willing to accept. I can only buy from you if your price is lower than the
    Amazon Marketplace books. But if I get a package deal for a particular exam,
    that would be great.

    I am located in US and can pay by using Paypal.

    Thanks for reading.
    Jay
    =?Utf-8?B?SmF5?=, Dec 19, 2005