use your iPod as a digital wallet

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Todd Walker, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Todd Walker

    Todd Walker Guest

    Todd Walker, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Todd Walker <> writes:

    > Many people have asked about doing this and finally it's a reality:
    >
    > http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?
    > productLearnMore=T7418LL/A
    >
    > Very slick little device. Now your iPod is a digital wallet too.

    No. Unfortunally, my iPod is the original one and this only works with
    the new version.
    --
    -asbjxrn
    Asbjørn Bjørnstad, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Todd Walker

    Ken Prager Guest

    In article <>,
    (Asbjørn Bjørnstad) wrote:

    > Todd Walker <> writes:
    >
    > > Many people have asked about doing this and finally it's a reality:
    > >
    > > http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?
    > > productLearnMore=T7418LL/A
    > >
    > > Very slick little device. Now your iPod is a digital wallet too.

    > No. Unfortunally, my iPod is the original one and this only works with
    > the new version.

    Give your old one to your Mom, or Dad, or Kid, or spouse--they'll love
    you for that--and then buy a new one.

    KP

    --
    Remove _me_ for e-mail address
    Ken Prager, Oct 17, 2003
  4. Todd Walker <> writes:

    > Many people have asked about doing this and finally it's a reality:
    >
    > http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?
    > productLearnMore=T7418LL/A
    >
    > Very slick little device. Now your iPod is a digital wallet too.

    "Little?" That thing is larger than the iPod, and takes 4 AAA
    batteries. It's a nice first product, but I think it will take a more
    elegant (and lighter) design before they get too much interest.

    --
    Richard W Kaszeta

    http://www.kaszeta.org/rich
    Richard Kaszeta, Oct 17, 2003