    Only workaround is to stop the WZC service.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated,
    Naresh

    =?Utf-8?B?TmFyZXNo?=, Oct 8, 2007

  2. When I tried to uncheck it from GUI, I am getting error message saying
    "Atleast one of your changes was not applied successfully to the wireless
    configuration."

    Naresh

    =?Utf-8?B?TmFyZXNo?=, Oct 9, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TmFyZXNo?=

    Pavel A. Guest

    Hi,
    Use the new "native wi-fi" API described on MSDN site.
    Don't tamper with the WZC servise, this is WRONG way.

    For more details please visit misrosoft.public.win32.programmer.networks or programmer.kernel,
    or MSDN SDK forums.

    Regards,
    --PA

    Pavel A., Oct 11, 2007
  4. Thanks Pavel,
    Since I was not able to uncheck it from GUI, I tried to modify the registry
    & still it didn't work. Later I found on
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918450, that this issue was caused by group
    policy & hence once I removed my computer from domain controller & added to
    WORKGROUP, I was able to uncheck it from GUI.

    Thanks for your kind help,
    Naresh

    =?Utf-8?B?TmFyZXNo?=, Oct 11, 2007