use of the same "dialer called 12345" in multiple dialer interfaces

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by John, Oct 8, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hi folks,

    I have to use the same "dialer called 99885" in multiple dialer
    interfaces for reaching the same application without screening the
    customers number. In my example I can only receive one call for number
    99885 at the same time. The first call was bind to dialer 501, the
    second call tried to bind dialer 501 and was rejected. Why doesn't
    reach the second call Dialer 500. That's my problem. I cannot receive
    more than one call with the same numbers screened, regardless of
    screening the CLI or DNIS. I cannot use rotary Interfaces, because I
    have to send and receive different encapsulation over one E1
    controller interface. Here my example:

    interface Serial1/1:15
    no ip address
    encapsulation ppp