    on my Nikon F-401s. Does anyone know if they are compatible with the
    D70?

    Thanks,
    Woody, Jan 17, 2005

  2. On 16 Jan 2005 20:54:50 -0800, "Woody" <> wrote:

    >I have a Tokina 70-210 AF and a Nikkor 35-70 AF, both of which I used
    >on my Nikon F-401s. Does anyone know if they are compatible with the
    >D70?

    Well, I have a 401, and The lenses I have for that (Nikon 35-70 and Sigma
    80-200) work perfectly with my D70.

    --
    Chris Pollard

    http://www.cginternet.net
    Christopher Pollard, Jan 17, 2005

  3. On 1/17/05 11:46 AM, in article
    fSSGd.15974$, "Jim" <>
    wrote:

    > "Woody" <> wrote in message
    >> I have a Tokina 70-210 AF and a Nikkor 35-70 AF, both of which I used
    >> on my Nikon F-401s. Does anyone know if they are compatible with the
    >> D70?

    > Yes, they are. In fact, all Nikon AF lenses (and compatibles) work quite
    > well with the D70.
    > Jim

    Seconding that one...although I have a D100. When I first got it, I had
    mostly manual lenses leftover from my first Nikon. I had gradually started
    getting later lenses, though, so had some of those. All worked fine and, if
    you are used to using manual settings, you're good to go.
    Nancy C Kenfield, Jan 17, 2005
  4. Woody

    Jim Guest

    Jim, Jan 17, 2005