    feature only support if not working at all. Frankly, they never heard
    of it before.

    Active Voice claims program sold to Cisco in 2001. No info from Cisco

    William Reitz, May 26, 2004

  2. William Reitz

    Unk Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows200...00/en/professional/help/app_dialer.htm?id=180

    Unk, May 26, 2004

  3. William Reitz

    Bob_R Guest

    "William Reitz" <> wrote in message
    > Just discovered "Phone Dialer 1.50" software by Active Voice >
    > Does
    > Active Voice claims program sold to Cisco in 2001. No info from Cisco

    Checked the ActiveVoice web site and they redirected me to this
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows200...00/en/professional/help/app_dialer.htm?id=180
    MS page. Says it's for Win2k but I just found it on this WinXP-home machine.
    (watch out for word wrapping of the link)
    hth,
    Bob

    Bob_R, May 26, 2004