    there some kind soul out there who wouldn't mind a Terminal Services user?

    Thanks in advance,

    Sean McGovern

    Sean M, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Sean M

    kevin goff Guest

    Count me in too. Also if you have any free space on your website i could
    use that too. Could I also borrow a dollar for the soda machine?

    kevin goff, Jun 23, 2005

  3. Sean M

    Sean M Guest

    I'm not averse to a little financial remuneration if that is agreeable to
    the other party.

    -- Sean M, who apparently just shot himself in the foot

    Sean M, Jun 23, 2005
  4. I think you could try this place called space hack.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 23, 2005
  5. Your best bet is to cultivate a friend who has good hardware. Seriously --
    I've done this exact thing for someone -- but it was someone I knew and
    trusted and didn't have a concern about him being on my network.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 24, 2005
  6. Actually, I meant Space Rack. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 24, 2005
  7. Yeah otherwise one day you come home and there is FBI in your computer room
    ready to interrogate you as to why your computer has been hacking their
    networks using chinese programming. Oh yeah, and then they find a pile of
    child porn that your computer has been randomly spamming to Child Protective
    Groups.
    --
    Fritz
    Computer type person

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJpdHo=?=, Jun 24, 2005
  8. Sean M

    MHPNW STAFF Guest

    Say's ...." Fritz the Cat"

    MHPNW STAFF, Jun 25, 2005
  9. ok Fritz, time for your medicine, it will make you feel much better. ;-s

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 25, 2005
  10. Hi Sean,

    Sean M wrote:
    > I don't have the room for another system where I am now.

    If your concerns are just about room, why not go for an x64 laptop?

    Regards,

    --
    Christophe Lauer - Relations Techniques Editeurs de Logiciels
    Division Développeurs et Plateforme d'Entreprise - Microsoft France

    Christophe Lauer [MS], Jul 11, 2005
  11. Sean M

    Sean M Guest

    I'm not fond of laptops. I used to own a VAIO.

    -- Sean M

    Sean M, Jul 12, 2005