    error

    does anyone even know what it is cuz i cant find anything about it

    Greeting Jeff

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBTdGVlZ2Vycw==?=, Jul 17, 2005

  2. Do you have any information as to what the exact error message is?

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jul 22, 2005

  3. no not really and i cant get the error again cuz my parents said that i
    should reinstall "normal" XP, maybe i can try to instal X64 as well and look
    at the error next time :)

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBTdGVlZ2Vycw==?=, Jul 23, 2005
  4. Yeah, we'll need an error message, otherwise it could be just about
    anything.

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jul 25, 2005
  5. i know :p, ill put it on this week and i think ill have the error message
    begin next week :). I first need to have a discussion with my dad : /

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBTdGVlZ2Vycw==?=, Jul 25, 2005
  6. i reinstalled normal xp and for a few days the server went fine, but a few
    days ago the problems started again. so we now think it is our (little bit)
    old usb modem.

    any chance it could be ???

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBTdGVlZ2Vycw==?=, Jul 30, 2005