    Patricia Guest

    My computer recognises 4 usb2 ports, but when I try to connect anything,
    nothing is recognised. Can any one help

    Patricia, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Patricia

    Plato Guest

    Patricia wrote:

    > My computer recognises 4 usb2 ports, but when I try to connect anything,
    > nothing is recognised. Can any one help

    OS? And, did it ever recognize your usb devices? And, anything you did
    recently that made it stop seeing them?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 19, 2005

  3. Patricia

    John Holmes Guest

    Plato asked in alt.computer:

    > Patricia wrote:
    >>
    >> My computer recognises 4 usb2 ports, but when I try to connect anything,
    >> nothing is recognised. Can any one help

    > OS? And, did it ever recognize your usb devices? And, anything you did
    > recently that made it stop seeing them?

    And, will you ever shut the **** up, you rabbit-faced pile of wormy monkey
    zits?

    --
    - John Holmes -

    "Just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

    John Holmes, Mar 19, 2005
  4. Patricia

    Robert Baer Guest

    Patricia wrote:

    > My computer recognises 4 usb2 ports, but when I try to connect anything,
    > nothing is recognised. Can any one help

    In addition to Plato's useful questions, i might add: were the USB
    drivers (usually on the CD for the motherboard) loaded?

    Robert Baer, Mar 20, 2005
  5. Patricia

    Wizard Guest

    Robert Baer <> wrote:
    > Patricia wrote:
    >
    >> My computer recognises 4 usb2 ports, but when I try to connect
    >> anything, nothing is recognised. Can any one help
    >>

    > In addition to Plato's useful questions, i might add: were the USB
    > drivers (usually on the CD for the motherboard) loaded?

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You total fuckwad.

    Wizard, Mar 20, 2005
    23c78bc$0$3218$:

    ****

    --