    I installed a Belkin USB2 card and loaded the driver but my Dell
    4300,pentium 4, 512mb mem will not recognize it. I removed and
    reinstalled twice.I have XP with SP1
    Joe, May 13, 2004

  2. Joe

    Thor Guest

    You don't need any manufacturer drivers for a USB 2.0 controller card when
    using WinXP SP1. It should automatically recognize and install it. Sounds
    like something else is conflicting with it on your machine, preventing it
    from working as it should. Have you tried using a different PCI slot
    perhaps?

    Thor, May 13, 2004