    [​IMG]
    Quote: “Sometimes it's the little things that I get for review that really make an impression and are the most useful. Today I have one of those little things, and I do mean little in size, as well as price. It's a USB to IRDA dongle from Geeks.com. The dongle costs $12.99 from Geeks and to me it is worth much more than that. The majority of the things we get for review usually go as a giveaway prize for some sort of contest for the site, but some we do keep that we have a genuine use/need for. This USB to IRDA dongle is one of those things that I will be keeping!”
    Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/home.php?x=reviews&id=236

    Silverstrand, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    IDRA is pretty much out guys... Bluetooth and cable are the in thing... IRDA is a infared connection :D

    unholy, Sep 5, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Well, that's true but there are times that idra could be useful, specially if you got some old stuff lying around.

    PUTALE, Sep 6, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yer, i think its a ok thing to have lying our... but pointless really if u dont have any old stuff :p (not saying i dont :p)

    unholy, Sep 6, 2005