USB Skype gateway AU-600--Can divert all of your Skype calls to your mobile.

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by dianasun, Nov 17, 2005.

  1. dianasun

    dianasun Guest

    Recently, China Roby hit the mark with our new product because it wa
    just what the public wanted.
    Now we are searching for agent for our new arrival !

    USB Skype gateway AU-600 ----- Can transfer all of your call fro
    Skype to your mobile.

    Features:

    Continue to make and receive regular calls as you normally do

    Make and receive Skype calls using your standard telephone

    Forward Skype calls to your mobile phone

    Make Skype’s call from your mobile phone even when you are away fro
    your computer

    Switch between a Skype’s call and a regular phone call

    For more info,pls browse www.chinaroby.com or email me.

    Email:
    Skype: diana_chinaroby
    Msn:

    --
    dianasun
    dianasun, Nov 17, 2005

  2. On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:33:13 +0000, dianasun blurted:

    >Recently, China Roby hit the mark with our new product because it was

    <snip>

    I hope that anyone who reads this spam will never use any of your
    products. PLease go away...

    >Email:
    >Skype: diana_chinaroby
    >Msn:

    Spamming this account signifies
    your unqualified consent to a free security audit
    spammersarevermin, Nov 17, 2005