USB Skype gateway AU-600--Can divert all of your Skype calls to your mobile.

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by dianasun via HWKB.com, Nov 17, 2005.

  1. As one of the biggest voip devices manufacturers in China, we are supplying
    with IP phones, USB Skype phones ,USB Skype gateway and voice gateway .

    Recently, China Roby hit the mark with our new product because it was just
    what the public wanted.

    USB Skype gateway AU-600

    Features:

    Continue to make and receive regular calls as you normally do

    Make and receive Skype calls using your standard telephone

    Forward Skype calls to your mobile phone

    Make Skype’s call from your mobile phone even when you are away from your
    computer

    Switch between a Skype’s call and a regular phone call

    For more info.pls browse
    http://www.chinaroby.com/english/product-AU-600.htm or Email me .

    Diana

    China Roby Technology Co., Ltd.

    Email:
    Web : www.chinaroby.com
    Skype: Diana_chinaroby
    Tel : +86-755-83843088
    Fax : +86-755-83843088

    dianasun via HWKB.com, Nov 17, 2005

  2. dianasun via HWKB.com

    alkis

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    skype divert

    :flute:

    Hi,

    This is a new phone patch to skype that divert landline and cell phone for

    free to skype free. the name is "rylwy"

    your incoming calls from your landline and cell phone will follow you for

    free anywhere you travel, to another skype connection.
    alkis, Sep 14, 2009