    * Hides drives of empty card reader slots

    Free lifetime license for v4.1 - offer valid Aug 19th-25th

    http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/usb-safely-remove-v41-free-valid-aug-19th-25th.htm

    joe_90, Aug 20, 2009

  2. joe_90

    Woger Guest

    On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:29:12 +1200, "geoff" <> wrote:

    >joe_90 wrote:
    >> 'USB Safely Remove' is a USB and SATA external drive manager included
    >> by PCWorld magazine into "TOP 100 Best Products Of 2008". It solves a
    >> bunch of problems encountered by frequent USB and SATA users, for
    >> example:
    >> * Shows what processes prevent your device from being stopped
    >> * Lets you reactivate your accidentally stopped hotplug device
    >> without reconnecting it physically
    >> * Hides drives of empty card reader slots
    >>
    >> Free lifetime license for v4.1 - offer valid Aug 19th-25th
    >>
    >> http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/usb-safely-remove-v41-free-valid-aug-19th-25th.htm

    >Thanks for that ! What a change to find a helpful unsolicited post on
    >nz.comp !
    >
    >Now the thread can degenrate3 into how much better USB is on Linux....
    >
    >geoff

    Yes this is a Must have tool.

    Woger, Aug 20, 2009

  3. joe_90

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > joe_90 wrote:
    > > 'USB Safely Remove' is a USB and SATA external drive manager included
    > > by PCWorld magazine into "TOP 100 Best Products Of 2008". It solves a
    > > bunch of problems encountered by frequent USB and SATA users, for
    > > example:
    > > * Shows what processes prevent your device from being stopped
    > > * Lets you reactivate your accidentally stopped hotplug device
    > > without reconnecting it physically
    > > * Hides drives of empty card reader slots
    > >
    > > Free lifetime license for v4.1 - offer valid Aug 19th-25th
    > >
    > > http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/usb-safely-remove-v41-free-valid-aug-19th-25th.htm

    > Thanks for that ! What a change to find a helpful unsolicited post on
    > nz.comp !
    >
    > Now the thread can degenrate3 into how much better USB is on Linux....

    Windows 98! - It IS faster - over 5 million... <BANG!>

    --
    Duncan

    Dave Doe, Aug 20, 2009
  4. joe_90

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs joe_90 wrote:
    > 'USB Safely Remove' is a USB and SATA external drive manager included
    > by PCWorld magazine into "TOP 100 Best Products Of 2008". It solves a
    > bunch of problems encountered by frequent USB and SATA users, for
    > example:
    > * Shows what processes prevent your device from being stopped
    > * Lets you reactivate your accidentally stopped hotplug device
    > without reconnecting it physically
    > * Hides drives of empty card reader slots
    >
    > Free lifetime license for v4.1 - offer valid Aug 19th-25th
    >
    > http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/usb-safely-remove-v41-free-valid-aug-19th-25th.htm

    TYVM. The site is too busy right now, I'll try again later.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 20, 2009
  5. joe_90

    ~misfit~ Guest

    > Somewhere on teh intarwebs joe_90 wrote:
    >> 'USB Safely Remove' is a USB and SATA external drive manager included
    >> by PCWorld magazine into "TOP 100 Best Products Of 2008". It solves a
    >> bunch of problems encountered by frequent USB and SATA users, for
    >> example:
    >> * Shows what processes prevent your device from being stopped
    >> * Lets you reactivate your accidentally stopped hotplug device
    >> without reconnecting it physically
    >> * Hides drives of empty card reader slots
    >>
    >> Free lifetime license for v4.1 - offer valid Aug 19th-25th
    >>
    >> http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/usb-safely-remove-v41-free-valid-aug-19th-25th.htm

    > TYVM. The site is too busy right now, I'll try again later.

    Cool, got it, and my email with my serial.

    Thanks again.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 21, 2009
  6. joe_90

    Ray Greene Guest

    On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:19:58 +1200, joe_90 <joe_90_no@spam_hush.com>
    wrote:

    >'USB Safely Remove' is a USB and SATA external drive manager included by
    >PCWorld magazine into "TOP 100 Best Products Of 2008". It solves a bunch
    >of problems encountered by frequent USB and SATA users, for example:
    >
    > * Shows what processes prevent your device from being stopped
    > * Lets you reactivate your accidentally stopped hotplug device
    >without reconnecting it physically
    > * Hides drives of empty card reader slots
    >
    >Free lifetime license for v4.1 - offer valid Aug 19th-25th
    >
    >http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/usb-safely-remove-v41-free-valid-aug-19th-25th.htm

    If you want to really get your geek on you could try this:
    http://www.pro-it-education.de/software/deviceremover/

    It'll tell you everything you ever wanted to know about your system,
    but if you just want to manage your USB sticks then Safely Remove will
    do the job nicely.

    --
    Ray Greene

    Ray Greene, Aug 21, 2009
  7. joe_90

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Ray Greene wrote:
    > On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 12:19:58 +1200, joe_90 <joe_90_no@spam_hush.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> 'USB Safely Remove' is a USB and SATA external drive manager
    >> included by PCWorld magazine into "TOP 100 Best Products Of 2008".
    >> It solves a bunch of problems encountered by frequent USB and SATA
    >> users, for example:
    >>
    >> * Shows what processes prevent your device from being stopped
    >> * Lets you reactivate your accidentally stopped hotplug device
    >> without reconnecting it physically
    >> * Hides drives of empty card reader slots
    >>
    >> Free lifetime license for v4.1 - offer valid Aug 19th-25th
    >>
    >> http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/usb-safely-remove-v41-free-valid-aug-19th-25th.htm

    > If you want to really get your geek on you could try this:
    > http://www.pro-it-education.de/software/deviceremover/

    Wow! That is *way* too geek for me! (Never thought I'd say that.)

    > It'll tell you everything you ever wanted to know about your system,
    > but if you just want to manage your USB sticks then Safely Remove will
    > do the job nicely.

    Cool. Then I'll stick with it.

    Cheers,
    --