    mid price range one ...

    Thanks for any help / hint

    JS
    Joao Saraiva, Dec 3, 2005

  2. It was Sat, 3 Dec 2005 23:07:03 -0000, and Joao Saraiva popped the nose
    over the fence around uk.telecom.voip, and said...
    |Dear Group
    |I am considering to buy a usb phone to go with my SkypeOut subscription (a
    |bit fed up with headphones etc)...
    |
    |Any model specially good or on the contrary to avoid ? I am looking for a
    |mid price range one ...
    |
    |Thanks for any help / hint
    |
    |JS

    I can suggest you to buy the "USB (Skype) VoIP Internet LCD Phone" on this
    page : http://www.picstop.co.uk/Skype-USB-VOIP-Phone.
    Tried the grey one (they're all the same), good quality, reliable, cheap
    and Skype-ready. Very satisfied and at 16.90 quid with VAT is a very good
    price (I know someone is gonna bash my with other - lower - prices, but
    it's just the result of a quick Google...).

    N.B. I'm not involved in that website in any manner, but I'm very satisfied
    with the phone in itself, running through a USB 1.1 connection on a PIII
    500 Mhz, XP PRO SP2, 4Mb cable. Thumbs up!
    --
    ßødincµs²ººº · The Y2K Druid
    I'm watching you...
    ßødincµs²ººº, Dec 4, 2005

  3. www.voipvoice.com

    Or off the Skype website
    http://accessories.skype.com/basket?SID=5b8a5084f0c98b62ee0b3cc828c641584ab:4580&new_lines=-1
    (much cheaper off dabs.co.uk)

    CyberphoneK is excellent.

    Regards,

    Paul

    Paul Westwell, Dec 4, 2005
  4. Joao Saraiva

    Guest

    On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 23:07:03 -0000, "Joao Saraiva"
    <> wrote:

    >Dear Group
    >I am considering to buy a usb phone to go with my SkypeOut subscription (a
    >bit fed up with headphones etc)...
    >
    >Any model specially good or on the contrary to avoid ? I am looking for a
    >mid price range one ...

    Best try to get one that is able to work on proper SIP VOIP systems,
    because it looks as if Skype is going to be overtaken pretty soon.
    Ebay must be daft!
    --
    Visit the Hairydog Guide to Mobile Phones
    http://www.hairydog.co.uk/cell1.html
  5. Joao Saraiva

    Doz Guest

    On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 23:07:03 -0000, Joao Saraiva wrote:

    > Dear Group
    > I am considering to buy a usb phone to go with my SkypeOut subscription (a
    > bit fed up with headphones etc)...
    >
    > Any model specially good or on the contrary to avoid ? I am looking for a
    > mid price range one ...
    >
    > Thanks for any help / hint
    >
    > JS

    I use a skype certified CyberphoneK - you just have to install a little plugin
    for it to work with Skype.
    Doz, Dec 5, 2005