    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
    [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

    , Oct 6, 2007

  2. Joey Goggles Guest

    On Oct 6, 6:09 am, wrote:
    > Assuming an incoming (AOpen) computer is only UBS and we have a PS/2
    > KVM switch, and that we want to run a 75MHz on DOS6 and W98 as well as
    > this new 2GHz XP machine, can we just use the typical PS2 to USB
    > converter?
    >
    > - = -
    > Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist
    > http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
    > ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}---
    > [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards]
    > [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

    You need a USB A-male to Dual PS/2 Female converter. Best Buy and
    other tech stores carry them.
    See the thread "Using PS/2 Keyboard on USB " in this NG.

    Joe Ambrose

    Joey Goggles, Oct 6, 2007

  3. Guest

    Many thanks. I thought because I would be doing the opposite (using a
    PS2 keyboard on a USB computer) it would be trouble.

    - = -
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
    [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

    , Oct 8, 2007