    So what would be best for those mentioned uses?
    Thanks
    Divoch
    divoch, Mar 21, 2006

  2. divoch

    old man Guest

    well the 40gb gives more bang for you dosh
    It doesnt matter that old uses usb1 and new will be usb2, any usb2 device
    should be backward compatible.
    Other than that its simply a matter of portability, ones bigger than the
    other and probably comes with a pwr unit.

    "divoch" <> wrote in message
    > I am looking for an external storage for the following purposes.
    > a] Initially for moving data from a Win98SE based current computer to the
    > new, to be purchased computer. Current computer has USB1 but USB2

    probably

    old man, Mar 21, 2006

  3. divoch

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:28:05 +0000, old man wrote:

    > well the 40gb gives more bang for you dosh
    > It doesnt matter that old uses usb1 and new will be usb2, any usb2 device
    > should be backward compatible.
    > Other than that its simply a matter of portability, ones bigger than the
    > other and probably comes with a pwr unit.

    Flash is so slow.

    Meat Plow, Mar 21, 2006