    Has anyone been able to get a USB mike to work. I just installed a USB
    headset and the earphones work fine on both x86 and x64, but the mike only
    works on x86.
    John Barnes, Feb 23, 2006

  2. My USB microphone works when connected directly to the PC.
    It didn't work when connected through an unpowered hub, possibly because not
    enough current was available for all the shared devices on the hub.

    Dominic Payer, Feb 24, 2006

  3. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    Works fine on x86. Tried motherboard connector, but no change. What sound
    card are you using. I have the Creative Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, with the
    latest drivers on both x86 and x64. X64 doesn't have nearly the features
    supported as x86.

    John Barnes, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Creative Audigy 2 with SBAX_WEBUP_LB_2_08_0004 drivers.

    Have you selected your microphone as the default voice recording device?
    My default voice recording device was the SB Audigy 2 Audio and no voice
    was detected until I changed it to my AK5370 microphone.

    Dominic Payer, Feb 24, 2006
  5. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    Thanks. I didn't see the new drivers late last month. Everything is working
    fine now.

    John Barnes, Feb 24, 2006