    these before, so I really don't know wich model to buy. I would be
    thankful for all responses..

    Fredrik
    Fredrik Moen, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Fredrik Moen

    Mike Guest

    We have several usb jump drives (all different brands) and they all work
    great. Lexar is good. Really, I haven't heard anything bad about any
    particular brand. Just remember that if you are using win98 you need 98se
    and need to install drivers. Otherwise, on later os just plug in and use.
    Mike

    Mike, Apr 10, 2004

  3. Fredrik Moen

    Ulvaeus Guest

    BELKIN are usually a good make. I have a Belkin 64MB model and they're
    pretty good. 128MB are about £40 nowadays. If you have Windows 2000/XP they
    will automatically detect in Windows and the drivers will be installed, and
    then it's just a case of plug n play, but if you have Windows 95/98/ME then
    the drivers supplied with the USB memory stick will have to be installed.

    Thanks

    Ulvaeus

    Ulvaeus, Apr 10, 2004
  4. Fredrik Moen

    Fredrik Moen Guest

    I run XP, so the drivers won't be a problem. Thanks a lot for the

    Fredrik

    Fredrik Moen, Apr 13, 2004