    Best Regards,

    Robert Sloan.

    , Jul 13, 2003

  2. Beep Guest

    I really have no idea what a BitCall USB device looks/sounds like since you
    did not give out a more detail specs on this device (a website to this
    device will be a plus). Anyway, if this device is the same as the
    discontinued Creative Labs VoIPBlaster (VB) device, than you can certainly
    use the fobbit's (http://sourceforge.net/projects/fobbit) VB phonebook
    server, VB driver, and VB client to do exactly what you want. The VB
    phonebook server will allow you to call the device by its number. Since you
    had mentioned below that your LAN is not connected to the Internet, you
    certainly can setup a VB phonebook server on one of your computer
    (preferably Linux) and point all the VB client software to the VB phonebook
    server. If you still prefer to dial by an IP address, then no VB phonebook
    is necessary. I have setup several VB devices on my LAN that shares a
    single public IP address to the Internet. All my VB devices can be up
    placing/receiving calls at the same time from other VB devices outside or
    even within my LAN.

    Beep, Jul 20, 2003