    away.........came back home and tried it on my Acer again...........nope.

    Looking for any and all help.

    Thanks

    Casper The Ghost, Jun 8, 2006

  2. Casper The Ghost

    Dave Guest

    Go retreive your money from where you made the purchase.......

    "Casper The Ghost" <> wrote in message
    | I have an Acer Travelmate 4400 series 4402 to be exact......runs XP Pro. I
    | just got a Logitech USB 350 headset and it shows as a USB EMP Audio
    Device.

    Dave, Jun 9, 2006

  3. Casper The Ghost

    Budweiser Guest

    >I have an Acer Travelmate 4400 series 4402 to be exact......runs XP Pro. I
    >just got a Logitech USB 350 headset and it shows as a USB EMP Audio Device.
    >I can not seem to get it to work as a headset.....all it will do is work as
    >a mic....if that. Took it back to the place I purchased it from and
    >exchanged it for another. Tested it on an MSI Laptop......worked right
    >away.........came back home and tried it on my Acer again...........nope.
    >

    > Looking for any and all help.
    >

    > Thanks

    So it works fine in the shop--just not on yours??
    take a look at your audio settings--you have something muted perhaps? --you
    do have the wires in the correct holes?
    there is a manual in pdf on the cd with the kit ---read it.

    Budweiser, Jun 9, 2006
  4. "Dave" <davenmanvel@HoT_mail.com> wrote in message
    > Go retreive your money from where you made the purchase.......

    That's not help.....you are just being dumb.

    Casper The Ghost, Jun 9, 2006

    I have an Acer Travelmate 4400 series 4402 to be exact......runs XP Pro. I
    just got a Logitech USB 350 headset and it shows as a USB EMP Audio Device.
    I can not seem to get it to work as a headset.....all it will do is work as
    a mic....if that. Took it back to the place I purchased it from and
    exchanged it for another. Tested it on an MSI Laptop......worked right
    away.........came back home and tried it on my Acer again...........nope.

    Looking for any and all help.

    Thanks

    So it works fine in the shop--just not on yours??
    take a look at your audio settings--you have something muted perhaps? --you
    do have the wires in the correct holes?
    there is a manual in pdf on the cd with the kit ---read it.

    No, what I said was it worked on an MSI laptop not the Acer. I have gone
    through all of the settings, had the Techs double check everything did as
    well.....still only worked on the MSI laptop. USB headsets do not use wires
    like a normal headset, so there are no individual audio and microphone
    jacks. If it were as simple as reading a pdf doc I would say that is the
    answer, but that is not the case, it is USB plug and play.......which means
    plug it in and it should work.

    Has anyone had any experience with the Logitech 350 USB headset I was
    referring to? I have sent emails to both companies but neither have an
    answer as well.

    Casper The Ghost, Jun 9, 2006