    work under XP 64.

    Is there a work- around or am I just out of luck..

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?ZHZwd2py?=, Jun 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZHZwd2py?=

    warpsix Guest

    both of my usb 2.0 hard drives worked fine.i did not need to install
    anything else.i do not have a thumb drive to check

    warpsix, Jun 8, 2005

  3. My USB hard drive and Firewire drive work great.. It is the small ones that
    are having the problem.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZHZwd2py?=, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Well, I have two here, a "gizmo" at 512 Mb, and another one, at 256 Mb, don't
    remember the brand. One is USB2, the other USB 1.1. Both worked without any
    issue at all. Just plugged them in, and they worked. Which is, by the way,
    what I would expect. (Note that the gizmo's secure partition depends on a
    piece of 32bit software and driver that is NOT supported, but as a simple,
    plain USB drive it worked fine. )

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 8, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?ZHZwd2py?=

    Randy Guest

    They may be FAT12 formatted which is prolly incompatible... just a guess

    Randy, Jun 8, 2005
  6. I have a simpleTech 512MB Pen drive and it works fine in XP64.

    =?Utf-8?B?U291bGxlc3MgR2Vlaw==?=, Jun 14, 2005