USB flash drives

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Steve Robertson, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Is there a generic Win98 driver for USB flash drives??
    Steve Robertson, Jul 22, 2003

  2. "Steve Robertson" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a generic Win98 driver for USB flash drives??

    Microsoft doesn't offer one (Strange?), but any of the drivers provided for
    USB flash drives should do the trick. They all use a standardised interface.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock
    Nicholas Sherlock, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Steve Robertson

    gromit Guest

    Steve Robertson wrote:

    > Is there a generic Win98 driver for USB flash drives??

    I've had to load two sets of drivers in Win98SE

    I found the WinCan wouldn't work with the Transcend drivers and vice versa.

    Others might disagree but that's what I found.

    Cheers and good luck with the drive.

    Gromit
    gromit, Jul 22, 2003