    Kind regards,
    --
    Sten
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RlbiBLcm9vbmVuYmVyZw==?=, Jun 29, 2005

  2. No, you won't need any drivers if you use a Ethernet connection to the modem.
    The TCP/IP-stack takes care of it for you then :)

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVpbmhvcg==?=, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Uh yes you do need a driver. its called an ETHERNET CARD driver!
    --
    Fritz
    Computer type person

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJpdHo=?=, Jun 29, 2005
  4. Thanks all for the reply.
    This is resolved. I have connected my modem via ethernet and works great.

    Thanks
    --
    Sten

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RlbiBLcm9vbmVuYmVyZw==?=, Jun 29, 2005