    so please i need your help :)

    i'll be appreciated ..

    thanks

    CrazyRamzy, Jul 29, 2008

  2. What 64-bit operating system are you using?

    What is the USB device that doesn't install? Give the exact
    name and model.

    Exactly what is happening when you plug the USB device in?

    If you really want help, then it is necessary for you to
    describe the situation as completely as you can since I
    don't think many people here are clairvoyant.

    Bobby Johnson, Jul 29, 2008

  3. CrazyRamzy

    mikeyhsd Guest

    have you checked to insure that there is a vista driver for the device.

    mikeyhsd, Jul 30, 2008