    64.

    Got any ideas???

    Thanks in advance
    =?Utf-8?B?X2hlYXZlbnNoZWxwMQ==?=, Apr 4, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?X2hlYXZlbnNoZWxwMQ==?=

    Theo Guest

    If the USB controller(s) is not functioning the only thing
    you can do is to replace the motherboard. It's one of those
    little chips soldered onto the motherboard and is not
    replaceable, at least by the average user and without some
    precision equipment. I had one board last year that would
    not function at the USB 2.0 high speed and I had to send the
    board it for a replacement.

    Theo, Apr 4, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?X2hlYXZlbnNoZWxwMQ==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    It's hard to tell what you have it plugged into. If not directly into the
    motherboard, try that first. Try all the MOBO usb connections. Then you
    could try to see if it will work plugged into the PS2 port. Most USB mice
    come with adapters.

    John Barnes, Apr 4, 2007
  4. I was thinking that but hoping not........thanx

    =?Utf-8?B?X2hlYXZlbnNoZWxwMQ==?=, Apr 4, 2007