usb development board...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by doS, Dec 4, 2007.

  1. doS

    doS Guest

    its called a hub

    larya, Dec 4, 2007

  3. doS

    lee h Guest

    larya wrote:
    > Greetings....
    > I am looking for some kind of development system....
    > I would like to plug it into my usb port and have the output branch
    > to 8 lines..
    > Any thoughts?
    > Larry

    Cut the end off a usb cable and fan it out to terminals on a
    'breadboard'?

    google digikey.com
    lee h, Dec 4, 2007
  4. doS

    John Holmes Guest

    larya "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Greetings....
    > I am looking for some kind of development system....
    > I would like to plug it into my usb port and have the output branch
    > to 8 lines..
    > Any thoughts?
    > Larry

    8 lines of what? Please be more specific.

    --
    Your mother was a self-centred wino who communed with nature at the bottom
    of a beer glass.
    John Holmes, Dec 4, 2007
  5. doS

    lee h Guest