USB data storage device.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by porkscratching, Oct 19, 2003.

  1. Just wondering, with these device, are you able to store music files i.e.
    mp3, avi files etc so that i can transfer these files to another computer?
    porkscratching, Oct 19, 2003

  2. porkscratching

    Dan Guest

    They can transfer all of the file types you mentioned.
    (-8

    Dan, Oct 19, 2003

  3. porkscratching

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as porkscratching continued:

    > Just wondering, with these device, are you able to store music files
    > i.e. mp3, avi files etc so that i can transfer these files to another
    > computer?

    ANY file (as long as there's room).
    Very handy - especially when your boss discovers you have an extensive
    Led Zeppelin bootleg collection and doesn't have time to download them
    :-D
    But his /are/ all 1Mb versions :)
    --
    slumpy