    Does anyone know if there's a way to boot from a USB device such as an
    external USB drive?
    Please email me with information.
    DWalrus, Dec 30, 2003

  2. DWalrus

    M Mullen Guest

    On 29 Dec 2003 23:08:33 -0800, (DWalrus) wrote:

    |> Does anyone know if there's a way to boot from a USB device such as an
    |> external USB drive?
    |> Please email me with information.

    Yes but it would require a:\ drive to be used, but that's not what your looking
    for....
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w The world's a stage and most of
    M Mullen, Dec 30, 2003

  3. DWalrus

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On 29 Dec 2003 23:08:33 -0800, (DWalrus) wrote:

    >Does anyone know if there's a way to boot from a USB device such as an
    >external USB drive?

    Only if your bios allows it.

    >Please email me with information.

    -Barry
    ========
    Barry OGrady, Jan 2, 2004
  4. DWalrus

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On 29 Dec 2003 23:08:33 -0800, (DWalrus) wrote:

    >Does anyone know if there's a way to boot from a USB device such as an
    >external USB drive?

    Yes, if your BIOS will allow it.

    -Barry
    ========
    Barry OGrady, Feb 21, 2004
  5. DWalrus

    Ionizer Guest

    "Barry OGrady" <> wrote in message
    > On 29 Dec 2003 23:08:33 -0800, (DWalrus) wrote:
    >
    > >Does anyone know if there's a way to boot from a USB device such as an
    > >external USB drive?

    > Yes, if your BIOS will allow it.

    Is it your intent to reply to an endless number of ancient posts with such
    minimalist observations? It's already getting old quickly.

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Feb 21, 2004
  6. DWalrus

    ICee Guest

    Barry OGrady wrote:
    > On 29 Dec 2003 23:08:33 -0800, (DWalrus) wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know if there's a way to boot from a USB device such as
    >> an external USB drive?

    > Yes, if your BIOS will allow it.

    Isn't it time for you to watch Saturday morning cartoons?
    ICee, Feb 21, 2004
  7. DWalrus

    olfart Guest

    "ICee" <> wrote in message
    > Barry OGrady wrote:
    > > On 29 Dec 2003 23:08:33 -0800, (DWalrus) wrote:
    > >
    > >> Does anyone know if there's a way to boot from a USB device such as
    > >> an external USB drive?

    > > Yes, if your BIOS will allow it.
    > >

    > Isn't it time for you to watch Saturday morning cartoons?

    They are all reruns :)>(
    olfart, Feb 21, 2004
  8. DWalrus

    ICee Guest

    olfart wrote:
    > "ICee" <> wrote in message
    >> Barry OGrady wrote:

    >>> Yes, if your BIOS will allow it.
    >>>

    >> Isn't it time for you to watch Saturday morning cartoons?
    >>

    > They are all reruns :)>(

    LOL
    ICee, Feb 21, 2004

    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004
  10. DWalrus

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:51:50 -0500, "ICee" <> wrote:

    >Barry OGrady wrote:
    >> On 29 Dec 2003 23:08:33 -0800, (DWalrus) wrote:
    >>
    >>> Does anyone know if there's a way to boot from a USB device such as
    >>> an external USB drive?

    >> Yes, if your BIOS will allow it.
    >>

    >Isn't it time for you to watch Saturday morning cartoons?

    You are not helping. Go back to your flame groups.

    -Barry
    ========
    Barry OGrady, Feb 22, 2004