    Bluetooth 1.1
    thanks
    larry
    =?Utf-8?B?a29ya21hbg==?=, Oct 5, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?a29ya21hbg==?=

    Guest

    On Oct 4, 8:23 pm, korkman <> wrote:
    > Has anyone found a USB Bluetooth 1.1 Adapter that works?
    > All the manufactors that I have contacted say they don't anything that works
    > on XP X64.
    > I need one for my Socket Handheld Bar Code Reader, it appears to be
    > Bluetooth 1.1
    > thanks
    > larry

    I don't know about 1.1, but my d-link dbt-120 works on x64 just by
    plugging it in. That is, it finds all the drivers itself. At least for
    file transfers from my phone. I assume bluetooth 2 is backwards
    compatible to 1.1.
    , Oct 5, 2007

  3. The MS bluetooth adapter seems to work without any issues. Not sure what
    version it is, but it's one that came with an old MS mouse I've had for at
    least 3 years, so not new, certainly. I just plugged it in, and it worked.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 5, 2007