    fails.
    I D/L the sony usb program but X64 does not support it.
    Any ideas how I might get my pictures off?
    =?Utf-8?B?bmVpbDJqbw==?=, Jan 29, 2006

  2. Hi:
    Try not to use any software.
    I plug my Kodak camera to an available USB port and after x64 "sees" it, I
    use Windows Explorer to move/copy files.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jan 29, 2006

  3. 1. Plug in
    2. Control Panel / Scanners and cameras / << Your camera name >>

    Mike
    Mike Gleason jr Couturier, Jan 29, 2006
  4. I ended up going on to live chat with sony, the camera had another set up
    choice for USB (PTP) which I used and now it just works as Mike had suggested
    thanks

    Just for info I upgraded to this X64 , boy although it is faster, it has
    caused many problems with not accepting programs, like the picture editor MS
    offer from their d/l's, apart from Avast there is no antivirus support etc
    etc :(

    =?Utf-8?B?bmVpbDJqbw==?=, Jan 29, 2006