USB 1 vs. 2.0

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by KEG, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. KEG

    KEG Guest

    Is there a simple test to determine if my computer has USB 1.1 or 2.0 ports?

    e-mail please to
    KEG, Jul 8, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. KEG

    ooyah Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:38:51 -0700, in
    > <>
    > KEG scrawled:
    >
    > >Is there a simple test to determine if my computer has USB 1.1
    > >or 2.0 ports?
    > >
    > >e-mail please to

    >
    > Please don't ask for email only replies - usenet is not a personal
    > service of any kind, and nobody owes you an answer.
    >
    > Ask a questing in the group, come back to the group for the answer.
    > If you can't be bothered to do that, you don't deserve an answer.
    >
    > --
    > Others may also learn by answers given in the group.


    hello

    i agree, but your reply to a 1 line simple question has consumed 5 lines,
    with no answer just the usual fine tooth comb analysis rubbish which really
    is quite boring, change the record!

    what motheboard do you have, do you know? if so, it will be in the manual as
    to what usb levels are supported

    regards
    >
    ooyah, Jul 8, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. KEG

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:14 +0100, in
    <3f0b2e0f$0$18493$>
    Cubzilla scrawled:

    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:38:51 -0700, in
    >> <>
    >> KEG scrawled:
    >>
    >> >Is there a simple test to determine if my computer has USB 1.1
    >> >or 2.0 ports?
    >> >
    >> >e-mail please to

    >>
    >> Please don't ask for email only replies - usenet is not a personal
    >> service of any kind, and nobody owes you an answer.
    >>
    >> Ask a questing in the group, come back to the group for the answer.
    >> If you can't be bothered to do that, you don't deserve an answer.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Others may also learn by answers given in the group.
    >>

    >
    >°Mike°
    >
    >Didn't you say there are no rules in this group ?,


    Where did I say there were no rules in this group? All of
    usenet is governed by certain implied 'rules'. Do you
    realise, for example, what would happen to you if you
    posted a binary attachment containing kiddie porn in this
    group? I could also show you proof of people that have
    had their accounts pulled because of spamming in this
    group - amongst other things.

    > you now seem to be making them !


    Really? How do you come to that conclusion?

    >Ever thought of writing the FAQ


    If that wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. In fact, no,
    it couldn't be funny, no matter what.

    >;-)
    >


    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
    °Mike°, Jul 8, 2003
    #3
  4. KEG

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:03:38 +0100, °Mike° wrote:

    >On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:14 +0100, in
    > <3f0b2e0f$0$18493$>
    > Cubzilla scrawled:


    <snip>
    >>Ever thought of writing the FAQ

    >
    >If that wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. In fact, no,
    >it couldn't be funny, no matter what.


    It's a morph of this idiot:

    http://tinyurl.com/gd03
    http://tinyurl.com/gd0f

    "Jesus H. Christ."

    --
    "I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
    -- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000
    Mara, Jul 8, 2003
    #4
  5. KEG

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 16:18:52 -0500, in
    <>
    Mara scrawled:

    >On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:03:38 +0100, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:14 +0100, in
    >> <3f0b2e0f$0$18493$>
    >> Cubzilla scrawled:

    >
    ><snip>
    >>>Ever thought of writing the FAQ

    >>
    >>If that wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. In fact, no,
    >>it couldn't be funny, no matter what.

    >
    >It's a morph of this idiot:
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/gd03
    >http://tinyurl.com/gd0f
    >
    >"Jesus H. Christ."


    So 'tis. Thanks for the heads up. :)

    --
    "Cheer up, the worst is yet to come."
    °Mike°, Jul 8, 2003
    #5
  6. KEG

    ooyah Guest

    "ooyah" <> wrote in message
    news:43GOa.5442$...
    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:38:51 -0700, in
    > > <>
    > > KEG scrawled:
    > >
    > > >Is there a simple test to determine if my computer has USB 1.1
    > > >or 2.0 ports?
    > > >
    > > >e-mail please to

    > >
    > > Please don't ask for email only replies - usenet is not a personal
    > > service of any kind, and nobody owes you an answer.
    > >
    > > Ask a questing in the group, come back to the group for the answer.
    > > If you can't be bothered to do that, you don't deserve an answer.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Others may also learn by answers given in the group.

    >
    > hello
    >
    > i agree, but your reply to a 1 line simple question has consumed 5 lines,
    > with no answer just the usual fine tooth comb analysis rubbish which

    really
    > is quite boring, change the record!
    >
    > what motheboard do you have, do you know? if so, it will be in the manual

    as
    > to what usb levels are supported
    >
    > regards
    > >


    hello again

    sorry forhot to mention, also depends on your motherboard having built in
    usb ports, you might however have addon usb ports, this can be a bit more
    tricky - some hardware diagnostic/identifying software might help you here
    such as :-

    amidiag
    sisoft sandra

    there are loads more of this ilk - eval, freeware etc.etc - all should help

    regards
    ooyah, Jul 8, 2003
    #6
  7. KEG

    Cubzilla Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:14 +0100, in
    > <3f0b2e0f$0$18493$>
    > Cubzilla scrawled:
    >
    > >
    > >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >news:...
    > >> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:38:51 -0700, in
    > >> <>
    > >> KEG scrawled:
    > >>
    > >> >Is there a simple test to determine if my computer has USB 1.1
    > >> >or 2.0 ports?
    > >> >
    > >> >e-mail please to
    > >>
    > >> Please don't ask for email only replies - usenet is not a personal
    > >> service of any kind, and nobody owes you an answer.
    > >>
    > >> Ask a questing in the group, come back to the group for the answer.
    > >> If you can't be bothered to do that, you don't deserve an answer.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Others may also learn by answers given in the group.
    > >>

    > >
    > >°Mike°
    > >
    > >Didn't you say there are no rules in this group ?,

    >
    > Where did I say there were no rules in this group? All of
    > usenet is governed by certain implied 'rules'. Do you
    > realise, for example, what would happen to you if you
    > posted a binary attachment containing kiddie porn in this
    > group? I could also show you proof of people that have
    > had their accounts pulled because of spamming in this
    > group - amongst other things.
    >
    > > you now seem to be making them !

    >
    > Really? How do you come to that conclusion?
    >
    > >Ever thought of writing the FAQ

    >
    > If that wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. In fact, no,
    > it couldn't be funny, no matter what.
    >
    > >;-)
    > >

    >
    > --
    > Basic computer maintenance
    > http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html



    °Mike°

    Chill out take a pill...

    If this guy is new to the group , cut him some slack, point out his error
    but at least offer him a solution.

    you seem to be the self appointed guardian of the group, always be the first
    to correct anyone who dares to cross the *implied rules*

    back off a little !
    Cubzilla, Jul 8, 2003
    #7
  8. KEG

    Cubzilla Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:03:38 +0100, °Mike° wrote:
    >
    > >On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:14 +0100, in
    > > <3f0b2e0f$0$18493$>
    > > Cubzilla scrawled:

    >
    > <snip>
    > >>Ever thought of writing the FAQ

    > >
    > >If that wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. In fact, no,
    > >it couldn't be funny, no matter what.

    >
    > It's a morph of this idiot:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/gd03
    > http://tinyurl.com/gd0f
    >
    > "Jesus H. Christ."
    >
    > --
    > "I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
    > -- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000



    Who woke you up !

    Did °Mike° call yer to give him some support !
    Cubzilla, Jul 8, 2003
    #8
  9. KEG

    ooyah Guest

    "Cubzilla" <> wrote in message
    news:3f0b3ac5$0$15034$...
    >
    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:14 +0100, in
    > > <3f0b2e0f$0$18493$>
    > > Cubzilla scrawled:
    > >
    > > >
    > > >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > > >news:...
    > > >> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:38:51 -0700, in
    > > >> <>
    > > >> KEG scrawled:
    > > >>
    > > >> >Is there a simple test to determine if my computer has USB 1.1
    > > >> >or 2.0 ports?
    > > >> >
    > > >> >e-mail please to
    > > >>
    > > >> Please don't ask for email only replies - usenet is not a personal
    > > >> service of any kind, and nobody owes you an answer.
    > > >>
    > > >> Ask a questing in the group, come back to the group for the answer.
    > > >> If you can't be bothered to do that, you don't deserve an answer.
    > > >>
    > > >> --
    > > >> Others may also learn by answers given in the group.
    > > >>
    > > >
    > > >°Mike°
    > > >
    > > >Didn't you say there are no rules in this group ?,

    > >
    > > Where did I say there were no rules in this group? All of
    > > usenet is governed by certain implied 'rules'. Do you
    > > realise, for example, what would happen to you if you
    > > posted a binary attachment containing kiddie porn in this
    > > group? I could also show you proof of people that have
    > > had their accounts pulled because of spamming in this
    > > group - amongst other things.
    > >
    > > > you now seem to be making them !

    > >
    > > Really? How do you come to that conclusion?
    > >
    > > >Ever thought of writing the FAQ

    > >
    > > If that wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. In fact, no,
    > > it couldn't be funny, no matter what.
    > >
    > > >;-)
    > > >

    > >
    > > --
    > > Basic computer maintenance
    > > http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

    >
    >
    > °Mike°
    >
    > Chill out take a pill...
    >
    > If this guy is new to the group , cut him some slack, point out his error
    > but at least offer him a solution.
    >
    > you seem to be the self appointed guardian of the group, always be the

    first
    > to correct anyone who dares to cross the *implied rules*
    >
    > back off a little !
    >


    hello

    here here, the funny thing is mike is one of the best posters here as well

    regards
    ooyah, Jul 8, 2003
    #9
  10. KEG

    Cubzilla Guest

    "ooyah" <> wrote in message
    news:MZGOa.5483$...
    > "Cubzilla" <> wrote in message
    > news:3f0b3ac5$0$15034$...
    > >
    > > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > > news:...
    > > > On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:14 +0100, in
    > > > <3f0b2e0f$0$18493$>
    > > > Cubzilla scrawled:
    > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > > > >news:...
    > > > >> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:38:51 -0700, in
    > > > >> <>
    > > > >> KEG scrawled:
    > > > >>
    > > > >> >Is there a simple test to determine if my computer has USB 1.1
    > > > >> >or 2.0 ports?
    > > > >> >
    > > > >> >e-mail please to
    > > > >>
    > > > >> Please don't ask for email only replies - usenet is not a personal
    > > > >> service of any kind, and nobody owes you an answer.
    > > > >>
    > > > >> Ask a questing in the group, come back to the group for the answer.
    > > > >> If you can't be bothered to do that, you don't deserve an answer.
    > > > >>
    > > > >> --
    > > > >> Others may also learn by answers given in the group.
    > > > >>
    > > > >
    > > > >°Mike°
    > > > >
    > > > >Didn't you say there are no rules in this group ?,
    > > >
    > > > Where did I say there were no rules in this group? All of
    > > > usenet is governed by certain implied 'rules'. Do you
    > > > realise, for example, what would happen to you if you
    > > > posted a binary attachment containing kiddie porn in this
    > > > group? I could also show you proof of people that have
    > > > had their accounts pulled because of spamming in this
    > > > group - amongst other things.
    > > >
    > > > > you now seem to be making them !
    > > >
    > > > Really? How do you come to that conclusion?
    > > >
    > > > >Ever thought of writing the FAQ
    > > >
    > > > If that wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. In fact, no,
    > > > it couldn't be funny, no matter what.
    > > >
    > > > >;-)
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Basic computer maintenance
    > > > http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

    > >
    > >
    > > °Mike°
    > >
    > > Chill out take a pill...
    > >
    > > If this guy is new to the group , cut him some slack, point out his

    error
    > > but at least offer him a solution.
    > >
    > > you seem to be the self appointed guardian of the group, always be the

    > first
    > > to correct anyone who dares to cross the *implied rules*
    > >
    > > back off a little !
    > >

    >
    > hello
    >
    > here here, the funny thing is mike is one of the best posters here as well
    >
    > regards
    >
    >


    Yeah, he has been postin for a while, pity he has a personality problem
    along with the other crony, aka Mara.

    It's sad that people needing support may be put off posting.

    :-(
    Cubzilla, Jul 8, 2003
    #10
  11. KEG

    Cubzilla Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:42:28 +0100, in
    > <3f0b3ac5$0$15034$>
    > Cubzilla scrawled:
    >
    > >
    > >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >news:...
    > >> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:14 +0100, in
    > >> <3f0b2e0f$0$18493$>
    > >> Cubzilla scrawled:
    > >>
    > >> >
    > >> >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >> >news:...
    > >> >> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:38:51 -0700, in
    > >> >> <>
    > >> >> KEG scrawled:
    > >> >>
    > >> >> >Is there a simple test to determine if my computer has USB 1.1
    > >> >> >or 2.0 ports?
    > >> >> >
    > >> >> >e-mail please to
    > >> >>
    > >> >> Please don't ask for email only replies - usenet is not a personal
    > >> >> service of any kind, and nobody owes you an answer.
    > >> >>
    > >> >> Ask a questing in the group, come back to the group for the answer.
    > >> >> If you can't be bothered to do that, you don't deserve an answer.
    > >> >>
    > >> >> --
    > >> >> Others may also learn by answers given in the group.
    > >> >>
    > >> >
    > >> >°Mike°
    > >> >
    > >> >Didn't you say there are no rules in this group ?,
    > >>
    > >> Where did I say there were no rules in this group? All of
    > >> usenet is governed by certain implied 'rules'. Do you
    > >> realise, for example, what would happen to you if you
    > >> posted a binary attachment containing kiddie porn in this
    > >> group? I could also show you proof of people that have
    > >> had their accounts pulled because of spamming in this
    > >> group - amongst other things.
    > >>
    > >> > you now seem to be making them !
    > >>
    > >> Really? How do you come to that conclusion?
    > >>
    > >> >Ever thought of writing the FAQ
    > >>
    > >> If that wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. In fact, no,
    > >> it couldn't be funny, no matter what.
    > >>
    > >> >;-)
    > >> >
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Basic computer maintenance
    > >> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

    > >
    > >
    > >°Mike°
    > >
    > >Chill out take a pill...

    >
    > Don't need to.
    >
    > >If this guy is new to the group , cut him some slack,
    > >point out his error

    >
    > Which is EXACTLY what I did.
    >
    > >but at least offer him a solution.

    >
    > What for, when s/h/it is expecting email replies?
    >
    > >you seem to be the self appointed guardian of the group,

    >
    > I smell (lame) flame bait.
    >
    > >always be the first to correct anyone who dares to cross
    > >the *implied rules*

    >
    > There's that smell again.
    >
    > >back off a little !

    >
    > Is that an order?
    >
    > --
    > "The Lab called... Your brain is ready!"
    >


    " If you can't be bothered to do that, you don't deserve an answer"

    WOW is that the way to deal with a newbie.

    Plonk
    Cubzilla, Jul 8, 2003
    #11
  12. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:03:38
    +0100, °Mike° uttered this:

    >On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:14 +0100, in
    > <3f0b2e0f$0$18493$>
    > Cubzilla scrawled:
    >
    >>
    >>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >>news:...
    >>> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:38:51 -0700, in
    >>> <>
    >>> KEG scrawled:
    >>>
    >>> >Is there a simple test to determine if my computer has USB 1.1
    >>> >or 2.0 ports?
    >>> >
    >>> >e-mail please to
    >>>
    >>> Please don't ask for email only replies - usenet is not a personal
    >>> service of any kind, and nobody owes you an answer.
    >>>
    >>> Ask a questing in the group, come back to the group for the answer.
    >>> If you can't be bothered to do that, you don't deserve an answer.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Others may also learn by answers given in the group.
    >>>

    >>
    >>°Mike°
    >>
    >>Didn't you say there are no rules in this group ?,

    >
    >Where did I say there were no rules in this group? All of
    >usenet is governed by certain implied 'rules'. Do you
    >realise, for example, what would happen to you if you
    >posted a binary attachment containing kiddie porn in this
    >group? I could also show you proof of people that have
    >had their accounts pulled because of spamming in this
    >group - amongst other things.
    >
    >> you now seem to be making them !

    >
    >Really? How do you come to that conclusion?


    Because he's an idiot.

    >>Ever thought of writing the FAQ

    >
    >If that wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. In fact, no,
    >it couldn't be funny, no matter what.
    William Poaster, Jul 8, 2003
    #12
  13. KEG

    slumpy Guest

    "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    threw back my head and roared with laughter as ooyah continued:

    > "ooyah" <> wrote in message
    > news:43GOa.5442$...
    >> "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> news:...
    >>> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:38:51 -0700, in
    >>> <>
    >>> KEG scrawled:
    >>>
    >>>> Is there a simple test to determine if my computer has USB 1.1
    >>>> or 2.0 ports?
    >>>>
    >>>> e-mail please to
    >>>
    >>> Please don't ask for email only replies - usenet is not a personal
    >>> service of any kind, and nobody owes you an answer.
    >>>
    >>> Ask a questing in the group, come back to the group for the answer.
    >>> If you can't be bothered to do that, you don't deserve an answer.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Others may also learn by answers given in the group.

    >>
    >> hello
    >>
    >> i agree, but your reply to a 1 line simple question has consumed 5
    >> lines, with no answer just the usual fine tooth comb analysis
    >> rubbish which really is quite boring, change the record!
    >>
    >> what motheboard do you have, do you know? if so, it will be in the
    >> manual as to what usb levels are supported
    >>
    >> regards
    >>>

    >
    > hello again
    >
    > sorry forhot to mention, also depends on your motherboard having
    > built in usb ports, you might however have addon usb ports, this can
    > be a bit more tricky - some hardware diagnostic/identifying software
    > might help you here such as :-
    >
    > amidiag
    > sisoft sandra
    >
    > there are loads more of this ilk - eval, freeware etc.etc - all
    > should help
    >
    > regards


    Why do you insist on sending what are obvious replies to the OP to Mike
    instead ?
    Why don't you just do it the same as everyone else ? It saves a lot of
    wasted time...
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    no less
    just slumpy
    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003
    #13
  14. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:58:53
    +0100, Cubzilla uttered this:

    >
    >Yeah, he has been postin for a while, pity he has a personality problem
    >along with the other crony, aka Mara.
    >
    >It's sad that people needing support may be put off posting.


    The only one with a personality problem is you, who keeps morphing, Worrall.
    A typical troll tactic.
    FOAD
    --
    Don't you know who you are?
    William Poaster, Jul 8, 2003
    #14
  15. KEG

    Jimchip Guest

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:06:06 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:03:38
    > +0100, °Mike° uttered this:
    >>On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:14 +0100, in
    >> <3f0b2e0f$0$18493$>
    >> Cubzilla scrawled:

    [snip]
    >>>Didn't you say there are no rules in this group ?,

    >>
    >>Where did I say there were no rules in this group? All of
    >>usenet is governed by certain implied 'rules'. Do you
    >>realise, for example, what would happen to you if you
    >>posted a binary attachment containing kiddie porn in this
    >>group? I could also show you proof of people that have
    >>had their accounts pulled because of spamming in this
    >>group - amongst other things.
    >>
    >>> you now seem to be making them !

    >>
    >>Really? How do you come to that conclusion?

    >
    > Because he's an idiot.


    I agree with this Poaster

    >>>Ever thought of writing the FAQ

    >>
    >>If that wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. In fact, no,
    >>it couldn't be funny, no matter what.


    --
    Anyone outside my light-cone is dead to me. That's just a rule I have.
    (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)
    Jimchip, Jul 8, 2003
    #15
  16. KEG

    trout Guest

    slumpy wrote:

    ooyah continued:
    <snip>

    >> hello again
    >>
    >> sorry forhot to mention, also depends on your motherboard having

    <snip>
    >
    > Why do you insist on sending what are obvious replies to the OP to
    > Mike instead ?
    > Why don't you just do it the same as everyone else ? It saves a lot of
    > wasted time...


    Now, that his stubbornness has made him insist that it's a
    legitimate 'posting style'; he can't turn back.
    --
    "A waste of time, indeed."
    trout, Jul 8, 2003
    #16
  17. KEG

    slumpy Guest

    "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:

    >>> sorry forhot to mention, also depends on your motherboard having
    >>> <snip>

    >>
    >> Why do you insist on sending what are obvious replies to the OP to
    >> Mike instead ?
    >> Why don't you just do it the same as everyone else ? It saves a lot
    >> of wasted time...

    >
    > Now, that his stubbornness has made him insist that it's a
    > legitimate 'posting style'; he can't turn back.


    I know a guy in another group who insists on removing all the '>'s but
    highlighting the text he is replying to by adding <<<<<<<<<<<< to the top
    line. Nobody has a clue who he is replying to, or quite what is going on and
    despite the pleading, and the fact it would be easier not to do it his way,
    he still argues that it looks 'tidier', and is currently KF'd by just about
    everyone :-D
    --
    slumpy -
    'N all of a sudden I thought the time had come for that old song
    We used to play in Joe's Garage and if I am not wrong
    You will soon be dancin' to the . . .
    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003
    #17
  18. KEG

    trout Guest

    Cubzilla wrote

    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    <snip>

    > Plonk


    HA! Whooo, ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhoo, hohoo, haw.
    Poor Mike. No more advice from the giant Trevor Reservoir of Knowledge.
    --
    "Thanks. I needed a good laugh."
    trout, Jul 8, 2003
    #18
  19. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:13:38
    -0000, Jimchip uttered this:

    >On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:06:06 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:03:38
    >> +0100, °Mike° uttered this:
    >>>On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:14 +0100, in
    >>> <3f0b2e0f$0$18493$>
    >>> Cubzilla scrawled:

    >[snip]
    >>>>Didn't you say there are no rules in this group ?,
    >>>
    >>>Where did I say there were no rules in this group? All of
    >>>usenet is governed by certain implied 'rules'. Do you
    >>>realise, for example, what would happen to you if you
    >>>posted a binary attachment containing kiddie porn in this
    >>>group? I could also show you proof of people that have
    >>>had their accounts pulled because of spamming in this
    >>>group - amongst other things.
    >>>
    >>>> you now seem to be making them !
    >>>
    >>>Really? How do you come to that conclusion?

    >>
    >> Because he's an idiot.

    >
    >I agree with this Poaster


    LOL! ;-)

    >>>>Ever thought of writing the FAQ
    >>>
    >>>If that wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. In fact, no,
    >>>it couldn't be funny, no matter what.
    William Poaster, Jul 8, 2003
    #19
  20. KEG

    Cubzilla Guest

    "Cubzilla" <> wrote in message
    news:3f0b3e9e$0$15031$...
    >
    > "ooyah" <> wrote in message
    > news:MZGOa.5483$...
    > > "Cubzilla" <> wrote in message
    > > news:3f0b3ac5$0$15034$...
    > > >
    > > > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > > > news:...
    > > > > On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 21:48:14 +0100, in
    > > > > <3f0b2e0f$0$18493$>
    > > > > Cubzilla scrawled:
    > > > >
    > > > > >
    > > > > >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > > > > >news:...
    > > > > >> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:38:51 -0700, in
    > > > > >> <>
    > > > > >> KEG scrawled:
    > > > > >>
    > > > > >> >Is there a simple test to determine if my computer has USB 1.1
    > > > > >> >or 2.0 ports?
    > > > > >> >
    > > > > >> >e-mail please to
    > > > > >>
    > > > > >> Please don't ask for email only replies - usenet is not a

    personal
    > > > > >> service of any kind, and nobody owes you an answer.
    > > > > >>
    > > > > >> Ask a questing in the group, come back to the group for the

    answer.
    > > > > >> If you can't be bothered to do that, you don't deserve an answer.
    > > > > >>
    > > > > >> --
    > > > > >> Others may also learn by answers given in the group.
    > > > > >>
    > > > > >
    > > > > >°Mike°
    > > > > >
    > > > > >Didn't you say there are no rules in this group ?,
    > > > >
    > > > > Where did I say there were no rules in this group? All of
    > > > > usenet is governed by certain implied 'rules'. Do you
    > > > > realise, for example, what would happen to you if you
    > > > > posted a binary attachment containing kiddie porn in this
    > > > > group? I could also show you proof of people that have
    > > > > had their accounts pulled because of spamming in this
    > > > > group - amongst other things.
    > > > >
    > > > > > you now seem to be making them !
    > > > >
    > > > > Really? How do you come to that conclusion?
    > > > >
    > > > > >Ever thought of writing the FAQ
    > > > >
    > > > > If that wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. In fact, no,
    > > > > it couldn't be funny, no matter what.
    > > > >
    > > > > >;-)
    > > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > --
    > > > > Basic computer maintenance
    > > > > http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > °Mike°
    > > >
    > > > Chill out take a pill...
    > > >
    > > > If this guy is new to the group , cut him some slack, point out his

    > error
    > > > but at least offer him a solution.
    > > >
    > > > you seem to be the self appointed guardian of the group, always be the

    > > first
    > > > to correct anyone who dares to cross the *implied rules*
    > > >
    > > > back off a little !
    > > >

    > >
    > > hello
    > >
    > > here here, the funny thing is mike is one of the best posters here as

    well
    > >
    > > regards
    > >
    > >

    >
    > Yeah, he has been postin for a while, pity he has a personality problem
    > along with the other crony, aka Mara.
    >
    > It's sad that people needing support may be put off posting.
    >
    > :-(
    >
    >
    >
    >


    Just check how often Mike, Mara,Jimchip,Trout come together to *flame*

    They go back months/years spitting there venom out.

    Dare to challange one they all come out !

    They must be close maybe share a condo ...

    I got it they all live on the same piece of shit.

    LOL
    Cubzilla, Jul 8, 2003
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Silverstrand

    Connecting Two PCs Using an USB-USB Cable

    Silverstrand, Nov 16, 2005, in forum: Front Page News
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    735
    Silverstrand
    Nov 16, 2005
  2. mc???
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    2,438
    stevechan
    Aug 31, 2006
  3. Silverstrand
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    732
    Silverstrand
    Jan 20, 2006
  4. DannyD1355

    USB High Speed against USB Non High Speed

    DannyD1355, Sep 7, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    561
    Patrick
    Sep 7, 2003
  5. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,077
Loading...

Share This Page