    the network.
    Possible?

    Lindsay

    Linz, Nov 30, 2005

  2. Hi
    I cannot claim that I am familiar with all the Entry Level Cable/DSL Router,
    but as far as I know, since Entry Level Routers are mainly used for
    peer-to-peer Networks, what you are looking for is Not a readily available
    feature.

    The Netgear Router has a Statistics Table (under Router Status) that shows
    how many packets were Rx and Tx since it was switched On. So, it might
    provide a crude estimate.

    Otherwise, you can put a Traffic manger on each computer and tally
    periodically the numbers. There are many Free and Shareware programs for
    this purpose look at the popular downloads sites.

    Many Software Firewalls log the amount Internet traffic past trough them as
    well.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Linz" <> wrote in message
    > I need a way to setup a usage meter for ADSL?
    > Using a Netgear WGT624 wireless router and Billion 5102 modem.
    > Two PC's are wired & one wireless Laptop.
    > It needs to be setup so it registers the total download for all computers

    on

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 1, 2005