! USA Supreme Court Rules 'OK to Shoot Liberals' !

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Jun 22, 2010.

  1. Just a 'heads up' (and a 'Eye-Tolled-You-So')

    http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2010/0621
    /Supreme-Court-upholds-controversial-part-of-Patriot-Act

    <http://tinyurl.com/262j6d4>

    So, I'm turning-in the nym-shyftin'-Trolltard
    (who lives in Clevland) for the reward... unless
    someone already did it first. Oh yes, I dind't!

    Be afraid; be *very* afraid; especially
    *IF* *you* are a tehwhoawist-tard-wannabe.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message
    is assembled for your education and entertainment

    So "happy" to see her:

    http://vimeo.com/12280336

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 22, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    POGO PUNY Guest

    Re: ! USA Supreme Court Rules 'OK to Shoot Bucky teh Bitch' !

    In article <Xns9D9F568C6573BuckyGram@207.246.207.161>,
    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote:

    > Just a 'heads up' (and a 'Eye-Tolled-You-So')

    Sniffn them baby diapers will do ya in bitch boi

    POGO PUNY, Jun 22, 2010

  3. Bucky Breeder

    chuckcar Guest

    wrote in news:Xns9D9F568C6573BuckyGram@207.246.207.161:

    > Just a 'heads up' (and a 'Eye-Tolled-You-So')
    >
    > http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2010/0621
    > /Supreme-Court-upholds-controversial-part-of-Patriot-Act
    >
    > <http://tinyurl.com/262j6d4>
    >
    > So, I'm turning-in the nym-shyftin'-Trolltard
    > (who lives in Clevland) for the reward... unless
    > someone already did it first. Oh yes, I dind't!
    >
    > Be afraid; be *very* afraid; especially
    > *IF* *you* are a tehwhoawist-tard-wannabe.

    You mean like that General that's about to be fired?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jun 22, 2010
  4. chuckcar <> via

    > Bucky Breeder
    > with news:Xns9D9F568C6573BuckyGram@207.246.207.161:
    >>
    >> Just a 'heads up' (and a 'Eye-Tolled-You-So')
    >>
    >> http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2010/0621
    >> /Supreme-Court-upholds-controversial-part-of-Patriot-Act
    >>
    >> <http://tinyurl.com/262j6d4>
    >>
    >> So, I'm turning-in the nym-shyftin'-Trolltard
    >> (who lives in Clevland) for the reward... unless
    >> someone already did it first. Oh yes, I dind't!
    >>
    >> Be afraid; be *very* afraid; especially
    >> *IF* *you* are a tehwhoawist-tard-wannabe.
    >>

    > You mean like that General that's about to be fired?

    Very much so... you should *NEVER* make fun of the MFIC
    because that could be helping the tewahbble tewhoawists...

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 22, 2010