    is worked out yet but it sure sounds a lot like Obama.

    Why didn't they just show the sequence of events in order? It would have
    made a lot more sense.
    richard, Sep 26, 2010

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 20:55:29 -0700, richard wrote:

    > In just the first ten minutes of the show, you know it's gonna suck and go
    > downhill from there.
    > Flashbacks galore. With no thought as to consistancy with them. Seems to be
    > randomly generated. The first one goes back 23 minutes, then the next goes
    > back 8 weeks, the next one goes back to, well. It is one stupid way of
    > writing.
    >
    > Oh and since the first episode involves the President of the USA, guess who
    > is represented? They have a black guy as President who is married to a
    > white girl who also has some family ties to Cuba. Don't know how that all
    > is worked out yet but it sure sounds a lot like Obama.
    >
    > Why didn't they just show the sequence of events in order? It would have
    > made a lot more sense.

    Correction: The President's wife is a light skinned black girl.The first
    shot of her made her skin look lighter. Kind of like Michelle Obama.
    The ending of the episode is a cliff hanger, which sucks.
    richard, Sep 26, 2010

  3. richard wrote:
    > In just the first ten minutes of the show, you know it's gonna suck and go
    > downhill from there.
    > Flashbacks galore. With no thought as to consistancy with them. Seems to be
    > randomly generated. The first one goes back 23 minutes, then the next goes
    > back 8 weeks, the next one goes back to, well. It is one stupid way of
    > writing.

    Most of the shit coming from Hollyweird is pure stupid.

    > Oh and since the first episode involves the President of the USA, guess who
    > is represented? They have a black guy as President who is married to a
    > white girl who also has some family ties to Cuba.

    Oh, real nice subtle insinuation: president married to communist.
    USA network is the bottom rung for entertainment value yet again.

    Don't know how that all
    > is worked out yet but it sure sounds a lot like Obama.

    It sounds like a blatant smear campaign. **** USA network.

    <nods>

    > Why didn't they just show the sequence of events in order? It would have
    > made a lot more sense.

    Because that wouldn't be "creative". Well, according to your 100 level
    creative writing course. So we know the writers stayed awake during that
    one but didnt show up for the other ones.

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 26, 2010