USA direct route @$.0049

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by jeejish, Aug 25, 2005.

  1. jeejish

    jeejish Guest

    Hello Everyon

    We Datasoft Networks have USA direct route. It is an on-net route tha
    covers 51k NPA/NXX. The rate is .0049$, and billing is 1/1

    This route will support H.323 and SIP with caller ID.

    If you are interested in our service, pls contac

    regards
    Jeejis

    msn:

    Datasoft Network