Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bhoona, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Bhoona

    Bhoona Guest

    Hi,

    I have 3 domain names:

    1 x .co.uk domain
    1 x .me.uk domain
    and
    1 x .com domain.

    I am thinking of getting a further domain. .net.

    I am looking for US web hosting company, that can host all 4 domains.
    Or a UK web hosting company that can offer the same competitiveness of the
    US based hosting companies.

    Does anyone have any recommendations??

    Thanks

    Bhoona
    Bhoona, Mar 3, 2004

  2. We host 1000s of .nets and 100s of .co.uk domains. See our main page for
    references, or stop by our live chat room and talk to other customers.

    --Tina

    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997
    Problems with your current host?

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Bhoona

    DataSpider Guest

    "Tina - AffordableHOST.com" <> wrote in message
    > We host 1000s of .nets and 100s of .co.uk domains. See our main page for
    > references, or stop by our live chat room and talk to other customers.
    >
    > --Tina
    >
    > --
    > http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997
    > Problems with your current host?
    > We honor up to 6 months of their contract.
    > See our site for complete details.
    >

    > "Bhoona" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have 3 domain names:
    > >
    > > 1 x .co.uk domain
    > > 1 x .me.uk domain
    > > and
    > > 1 x .com domain.
    > >
    > > I am thinking of getting a further domain. .net.
    > >
    > > I am looking for US web hosting company, that can host all 4 domains.
    > > Or a UK web hosting company that can offer the same competitiveness of

    the
    > > US based hosting companies.
    > >
    > > Does anyone have any recommendations??
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Bhoona

    ..com domains?
    DataSpider, Mar 4, 2004
  4. "DataSpider" <> wrote in message

    > "Tina - AffordableHOST.com" <> wrote in message
    > > We host 1000s of .nets and 100s of .co.uk domains. See our main page

    for
    > > references, or stop by our live chat room and talk to other customers.
    > >
    > > --Tina
    > >

    > .com domains?

    Yes, we host all domains...about 12,000 of them, actually. ;-) The OP had
    just asked about .net and .co.uk domains. Sorry for the confusion!

    --Tina
    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Mar 4, 2004