    out there have a workaround using x64 drivers from a similiar modem?
    Thanks,
    Tim

    Tim, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Tim

    John Barnes Guest

    You can pretty much forget any USB modem support for x64. Return it and get
    a PCI.

    John Barnes, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Tim

    Colin Nowell Guest

    Or, if he has a serial port, dig out that old external USR Sportster Modem
    gathering dust in the cupboard and plug it in... When I saw this thread, I
    wondered "wonder if my old modem would work for faxes?" and so I plugged it
    in and was well impressed when it installed and worked perfectly under
    x64...

    Colin Nowell, Sep 16, 2005