    Looking to source something from the US, and would like to know if there
    are any reputable US online outfits that ship to NZ.

    TIA.
    Daniel, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Daniel

    Jake Collins Guest

    I use Computer Geeks (http://www.compgeeks.com) Have for a number of years
    with no problems, they will ship via USPS to lower costs which is what I
    usually use.

    --
    Jake Collins
    http://members.tripod.com/collinsj/

    Jake Collins, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Jake Collins wrote:
    > I use Computer Geeks (http://www.compgeeks.com) Have for a number of years
    > with no problems, they will ship via USPS to lower costs which is what I
    > usually use.

    Cheers.

    That 512MB graphics card looks interesting (3DLabs Wildcat VP990 Pro) -
    never seen one of those before!
    Daniel, Feb 24, 2005
  4. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Daniel wrote:

    > That 512MB graphics card looks interesting (3DLabs Wildcat VP990 Pro) -
    > never seen one of those before!

    Man, look at the CAPs on that thing...
    Daniel, Feb 24, 2005