US Independence Day 4th July Celebrations

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mara, Dec 27, 2003.

  1. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Saturday, 27 Dec 2003 14:52:29 -0600, wrote:

    >If you

    spam from Newsfeed:

    "FORBIDDEN ACTIVITIES
    Newsfeeds.com has a zero-tolerance policy for the following activities,
    performing any of them will cause permanent suspension of your posting ability.
    These activities include, but are not limited to:
    - Spamming: Advertising that is not welcome in the group where it was posted. If
    you do spam you may be billed for the cleanup costs (at the discretion of the
    management) at the rate of $200.00 (US) per hour, plus any collections and/or
    attorney's fees incurred in the collection of this fee."

    , , ,
    (spamvertised sites)

    "HTH."

    --
    There are three types of people in this world - those who see the light,
    those who don't, and those who get a brief glance of it just as I slam
    Mara, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>:

    > On Saturday, 27 Dec 2003 14:52:29 -0600, wrote:
    >
    >>If you

    > spam from Newsfeed:

    <snip>

    You read my mind...

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:01:59 -0500, Thund3rstruck wrote:

    >Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    ><>:
    >
    >> On Saturday, 27 Dec 2003 14:52:29 -0600, wrote:
    >>
    >>>If you

    >> spam from Newsfeed:

    ><snip>
    >
    > You read my mind...

    I wonder if there's anyone left who doesn't know exactly how I feel about spam
    by now.

    Heh. ;)

    Mara, Dec 27, 2003
  4. It was on Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:38:28 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:

    > On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:01:59 -0500, Thund3rstruck wrote:
    >
    >>Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    >><>:

    >>> spam from Newsfeed:

    >><snip>
    >>
    >> You read my mind...

    > I wonder if there's anyone left who doesn't know exactly how I feel about spam
    > by now.
    >
    > Heh. ;)
    >

    >> NOI

    It annoys me too, especially when teh bum *deliberately* sets his clock
    ahead of time, so his damn spam stays top of the posts. I deleted it,
    after LARTing, naturally! <eg>

    --
    Linux User #: 305646.
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
    William Poaster, Dec 27, 2003
  5. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 16:43:58 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

    <snip>
    >It annoys me too, especially when teh bum *deliberately* sets his clock
    >ahead of time, so his damn spam stays top of the posts. I deleted it,
    >after LARTing, naturally! <eg>

    I hope they charge this dipstick the cleanup fee.

    "Spammers are thieves."

    Mara, Dec 27, 2003
  6. Mara

    Voodoo Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:38:28 -0600, Mara
    <> wrote:

    >I wonder if there's anyone left who doesn't know exactly how I feel about spam
    >by now.

    Actually, I don't care how you feel about SPAM.
    Voodoo, Dec 27, 2003
  7. Mara

    tommy Guest

    "Voodoo" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:38:28 -0600, Mara
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >I wonder if there's anyone left who doesn't know exactly how I feel about

    spam
    > >by now.

    > Actually, I don't care how you feel about SPAM.

    /Why not?
    tommy, Dec 27, 2003
  8. Mara

    Guest

    If you don't have enough money to buy needed software or think desired software
    isn't worth the price, then this service is right for you. We make software to
    be near you. Order any software you need for a low price.

    http://geocities.com/thomasharry2000/

    Some popular products from our price list:
    All programs you can download or order on cd-rom by airmail.

    http://geocities.com/thomasharry2000/

    50$ Adobe Creative Suite (5 cds)
    30$ Adobe PhotoShop CS 8.0 (1 cd)
    55$ 3D Studio Max 6.0 (3 cds)
    20$ Adobe Premiere Pro 7.0 (1 cd)
    35$ Alias Wavefront Maya 5.0 Unlimited
    35$ AutoCAD 2004
    35$ Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2004
    16$ Cakewalk Sonar 3 Producer Edition (3 cds)
    25$ Canopus ProCoder 1.5 (1 cd)
    25$ Corel Draw 11 Graphic Suite
    25$ Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred 7.0
    20$ Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 v7.0
    25$ Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004 v7.0
    http://geocities.com/thomasharry2000/
    25$ Macromedia Flash MX 2004 v7.0 Professional
    50$ Macromedia Studio MX 2004 (1 cd)
    20$ Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe (1 cd)
    55$ Microsoft Office 2003 System Professional (5 cds)
    25$ Microsoft Office 2003 Multilingual User Interface Pack (2 cds)
    35$ Microsoft Project 2002 Pro
    20$ Microsoft Publisher XP 2002
    25$ Microsoft Visio for Enterprise Architects 2003
    45$ Microsoft Windows XP Corporate Edition with SP1
    35$ Microsoft Windows XP Professional
    20$ Norton Antivirus 2004 Pro v10.0.0.109
    16$ Norton SystemWorks Pro 2004 (1 cd)
    25$ OmniPage 14 Office (1 cd)
    25$ Pinnacle Impression DVD Pro 2.2 (1 cd)
    45$ PTC Pro Engineer Wildfire Datecode 2003370 (3 cds)
    16$ PowerQuest Drive Image 7.01 Multilanguage (1 cd)
    20$ Ulead DVD Workshop 1.2
    99$ Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise Architect (8 cds)
    20$ Winfax PRO 10.02

    and, more, more. more!! Total today is 1421 products

    http://geocities.com/thomasharry2000/

    , Dec 27, 2003
  9. Mara

    Brian H¹© Guest

    www.absey-vine.co.uk/wav/spam2.wav
    Brian H¹©, Dec 27, 2003
  10. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:50:17 GMT, tommy wrote:

    >"Voodoo" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:38:28 -0600, Mara
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I wonder if there's anyone left who doesn't know exactly how I feel about

    >spam
    >> >by now.

    >> Actually, I don't care how you feel about SPAM.
    >>

    >/Why not?

    Because h/s/it's an idiot looking to start a flame war?

    "I'd say that would be a pretty good guess."

    Mara, Dec 27, 2003
  11. It was on Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:53:18 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:

    > On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:50:17 GMT, tommy wrote:
    >

    >>"Voodoo" <> wrote in message

    >>spam
    >>>
    >>> Actually, I don't care how you feel about SPAM.
    >>>

    >>/Why not?

    > Because h/s/it's an idiot looking to start a flame war?
    >
    > "I'd say that would be a pretty good guess."

    In other words, could be a troll.

    --
    Linux User #: 305646.
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0
    William Poaster, Dec 28, 2003
  12. Mara

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:23:58 +0000, William Poaster wrote:

    >It was on Sat, 27 Dec 2003 17:53:18 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    >large jam doughnut, that Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:50:17 GMT, tommy wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Voodoo" <> wrote in message

    >>>spam

    >>>/Why not?

    >> Because h/s/it's an idiot looking to start a flame war?
    >>
    >> "I'd say that would be a pretty good guess."

    >In other words, could be a troll.

    There is always that possibility.

    "'Tis the season."

    Mara, Dec 28, 2003
  13. Mara

    M Mullen Guest

    On Saturday, 27 Dec 2003 14:52:29 -0600, wrote:

    |> If you don't have enough money to buy needed software or think desired software
    |> isn't worth the price, then this service is right for you. We make software to
    |> be near you. Order any software you need for a low price.

    I might have a name for this person, at least it's his style.

    From alt.cracks this month:
    <>

    Since the article below appeared in April, there have been no
    more ads from the thief Art Schwartz.

    Could it be that the criminal was finally processed by the system?

    If you have inside info, and are in Florida, please share the news.

    Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc
    Subject: NUKEPIRATES After Scumbag Schwartz-Soon for JAIL!!!

    Now, nukepirates is also after scumbag Jew Schwartz!!

    Send complaints to: .
    They know what to do to send Schwartz to jail!!!

    While SIIA appreciates your emails regarding Perfect Shareware
    (located at http://greatwaytosave.com and other sites), SIIA is
    currently working with law enforcement to capture this Target.?
    Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Adam Ayer
    Manager, Internet Anti-Piracy?
    SPA Domestic Anti-Piracy
    A division of The Software & Information Industry Association
    Telephone:? (202) 452-1600, extension 393
    Fax:? (202) 223-8756
    www.siia.net/piracy

    It seems that the Jew criminal known as ART SCHWARTZ,
    operating out of Hallendale, is now under criminal
    investigation by the FBI, under the RICO laws!!

    Apparently interstate commerce fraud, credit card frauds,
    interstate telecommunications fraud, and the like, have
    finally drawn the attention of the feds.

    Mind you, they may have been prompted by such luminaries
    as the anti-piracy groups of the software companies,
    ably assisted by Akula, Luke and others.

    For more info on Art's criminal "business"
    http://www.themidden.co.uk/artie

    Complaints of Art's criminal activities can also be
    filed, regularly, with BSA.

    You can also phone, anonymously, to BSA at: 1-888-667-47229.
    BSA are working now with the FBI,and other agencies,
    regarding Schwartz
    They even had the FBI arrest a number of scum like Art in July!!

    There is a special CYBERCRIME UNIT at the FBI, under the
    leadership of Ian Mckechnie. He nailed Milken, and surely
    can take care of THIS JEW pestilence....

    Or, you can email info regularly about Schwartz to the
    ANTI-PIRACY SPA at their email:

    "At a time of universal deceit - telling the truth
    is a revolutionary act."
    (George Orwell)

    David Icke - '...and the truth shall set you free'

    --
    ,,
    ( "> w
    M Mullen, Dec 28, 2003
  14. Mara Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>:
    > I wonder if there's anyone left who doesn't know exactly how I feel
    > about spam by now.
    >
    > Heh. ;)

    If there is they haven't been around here very long...

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck, Dec 28, 2003
  15. tommy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <ZnlHb.90058$>:

    > /Why not?

    YHBT by someone who was filling up his flamethrower...

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck, Dec 28, 2003