    Would someone be willing to let me know in which US/Canadian zones the
    following area codes lie:

    Many thanks.

    Trent SC, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Trent SC

    Ionizer Guest

    Ionizer, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Trent SC

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:11:25 -0000, "Trent SC"
    <> wrote:

    >Would someone be willing to let me know in which US/Canadian zones the
    >following area codes lie:
    >
    >403
    >780
    >604
    >425
    >307

    Yhe Canadian province of Alberta (403, 780) and the U.S. state of
    Wyoming are on Mountain Standard Time. (GMT-7)

    The Canadian province of British Columbia (604) and the U.S. state of
    Washington (425) are on Pacific Standard Time. (GMT-8)

    All the area codes on your list are subject to Daylight Savings Time
    (aka "Summer Time") between 2 A.M. local the first Sunday in April
    (one week later than Europe) to 2 A.M. local the last Sunday in
    October.

    Joel Rubin, Nov 18, 2004
  4. Trent SC

    Special Ed Guest

    "Trent SC" <> wrote in message
    > Would someone be willing to let me know in which US/Canadian zones the
    > following area codes lie:
    >
    > 403
    > 780
    > 604
    > 425
    > 307
    >
    > Many thanks.

    It's easy- look up where the A/C is. Then you can tell the time zone. Or are
    you wanting someone to do it for you?

    Special Ed, Nov 18, 2004
  5. Trent SC

    Mellowed Guest