Uruguay

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Dec 24, 2003.

  1. Is here any uruguayan?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=, Dec 24, 2003

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 30, 2003

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2003
  4. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    news:uGv$...
    > wouldn't you like to be a guayan too?

    In 2003 it's chic to be guayan.

    Politician Spock, Dec 31, 2003
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > In 2003 it's chic to be guayan.

    So, is that like, a metrosexual or something?

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 31, 2003
  6. "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > In 2003 it's chic to be guayan.

    > So, is that like, a metrosexual or something?

    Sung to the song "Hip to be Square" by Huey Lewis & the News.

    I used to be a playboy, I used to fool around
    But I couldn't stay in the closet, and had to come on out
    Now I'm playing it real gay, and yes I style my hair
    You might think I'm crazy, but I don't even care
    Because I can tell what's going on
    It's hip to be queer

    I like my men in hot fashions, I watch them on TV
    I'm working out most everyday and watching what I eat
    They tell me that it's good for me, but I don't even care
    I know that it's crazy
    I know that it's nowhere
    But there is no denying that
    It's hip to be queer

    It's not too hard to figure out, you see it everyday
    Those that were the farthest out have gone the other way
    You see them on the TV, don't it look like a lot of fun
    But don't you try to fight it; "An idea who's time has come."
    Don't tell me that I'm crazy
    Don't tell me I'm nowhere
    Take it from me
    It's hip to be queer

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 31, 2003
  7. =?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

    Consultant Guest

    so trendy, being queer and all.

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > > > In 2003 it's chic to be guayan.

    > > So, is that like, a metrosexual or something?
    > >

    > Sung to the song "Hip to be Square" by Huey Lewis & the News.
    >
    > I used to be a playboy, I used to fool around
    > But I couldn't stay in the closet, and had to come on out
    > Now I'm playing it real gay, and yes I style my hair
    > You might think I'm crazy, but I don't even care
    > Because I can tell what's going on
    > It's hip to be queer
    >
    > I like my men in hot fashions, I watch them on TV
    > I'm working out most everyday and watching what I eat
    > They tell me that it's good for me, but I don't even care
    > I know that it's crazy
    > I know that it's nowhere
    > But there is no denying that
    > It's hip to be queer
    >
    > It's not too hard to figure out, you see it everyday
    > Those that were the farthest out have gone the other way
    > You see them on the TV, don't it look like a lot of fun
    > But don't you try to fight it; "An idea who's time has come."
    > Don't tell me that I'm crazy
    > Don't tell me I'm nowhere
    > Take it from me
    > It's hip to be queer