    Internet Explorer. Is it possible to write a website that will only
    work with one browser? Thanks.

    , Jun 5, 2005

  2. WormWood Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm writing a website for my Son, and a link I'm trying to use just
    > won't come up on Netscape. Same problem with Mozilla but it works on
    > Internet Explorer. Is it possible to write a website that will only
    > work with one browser? Thanks.

    It depends. Parts of a webpage possibly won't work in one browser but
    will be ok in another. What html editor are you using?

    WormWood, Jun 5, 2005

  3. Guest

    I'm writing with Dreamweaver MX.

  4. WormWood Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I'm writing with Dreamweaver MX.
    >

    >><> wrote in message
    >>> I'm writing a website for my Son, and a link I'm trying to use just
    >>> won't come up on Netscape. Same problem with Mozilla but it works on
    >>> Internet Explorer. Is it possible to write a website that will only
    >>> work with one browser? Thanks.
    >>>

    >> It depends. Parts of a webpage possibly won't work in one browser but
    >>will be ok in another. What html editor are you using?

    You may have better luck finding an answer by reading a good usenet html
    group. Sorry, I don't know any but you should be able to search in the
    groups download-subscribe window.

    WormWood, Jun 5, 2005
  5. Legion Guest

    wrote in news:eek:4v4a1lqr7rtnhicm022nplos5r901pvcq@
    4ax.com:

    > I'm writing with Dreamweaver MX.

    You don't know how to code properly. Learn that first, then use a WYSIWYG
    editor.

    Legion, Jun 5, 2005
  6. Guest

    Thanks. I know what I'm doing writing my site. The problem is with someone elses
    site that won't work in Netscape or Mozilla

    > wrote in news:eek:4v4a1lqr7rtnhicm022nplos5r901pvcq@
    >4ax.com:
    >
    >> I'm writing with Dreamweaver MX.

    >You don't know how to code properly. Learn that first, then use a WYSIWYG
    >editor.

    , Jun 5, 2005
  7. pcbutts1 Guest

    What's the site address?

    pcbutts1, Jun 5, 2005
  8. <> wrote in message
    > Thanks. I know what I'm doing writing my site. The problem is with someone
    > elses
    > site that won't work in Netscape or Mozilla

    Won't work how? Do you get a blank page? Site not found? How about sharing
    the URL? I've never seen a site that won't open in some form or fashion with
    Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox even if it's only to tell me that the site only
    supports Internet Explorer.

    Oxford Systems, Jun 5, 2005