    the data erased when I clean up my hard drive?

    Thanks,

    Bob

    BobB, Jun 18, 2005

  2. BobB

    Moz Champion Guest

    BobB wrote:
    > How is the URL recall window at the top of the Mozilla page set? I can't
    > find a setting to allow so many URL's nor can I find out where the
    > information is stored. How many URL's are kept? and/or for how long? and is
    > the data erased when I clean up my hard drive?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Bob

    Its kept in History.
    All urls are kept up to the limit you set for History in preferences

    Moz Champion, Jun 20, 2005

  3. BobB

    Splibbilla Guest

    Moz Champion <> in

    > BobB wrote:
    >> How is the URL recall window at the top of the Mozilla page set? I
    >> can't find a setting to allow so many URL's nor can I find out where
    >> the information is stored. How many URL's are kept? and/or for how
    >> long? and is the data erased when I clean up my hard drive?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Bob
    >>

    > Its kept in History.
    > All urls are kept up to the limit you set for History in preferences

    checkout undoclosetab (many versions scatterd at the usual sites)

    or tabmix, which does a lot more.

    --
    Gecko/1.7.8: 20050511, Mozilla1.7.20050.51112, Firefox1.0.4 DeerParkRc1 Trying: Rip, infoRSS
    1 WinXP + FF + GoogleBar(XPI-rimental), Sage, PrefBar, Tabmix, IEView, &?

    Splibbilla, Jun 25, 2005